In Quick Connect† (Ad Hoc/Peer-to-Peer) Mode your computer transfers data wirelessly directly to the projector. This allows for wireless presenting anywhere on an as needed basis, with no network or wireless infrastructure required.
- Most basic wireless mode. Easiest to set up. No installation required.
- Recommended for mobile presenters, meeting rooms in corporate headquarters where outside sales people or representatives present, walk-in training facilities, or where installing cable is not practical.
- Good for small businesses on a budget, or without a wireless network.
- Epson NS Connection utility automatically seeks out and connects to the last used projector for easy set up.
- Multiple computers can connect to a projector wirelessly for faster transitions between presenters.
- 802.11b/g/a wireless connectivity*
- Up to 54Mbps transfer rate
- Wireless transfer speeds of up to 30 frames per second in movie sending mode on a PC with MPEG2 files*
- Range: Up to 150 feet from computer
- Compatible with WPA-PSK, WPA-EAP, EAP-TLS, PEAP, LEAP and EAP Fast security protocols*
- Compatible with both Mac and PC networks
†Quick Connect is available only on the Epson PowerLite 1705c and Epson PowerLite 1715c. Not all wireless features are available on all Epson projector models. Please check the model features and specifications for full details.
*Varies depending upon projector model.