- Flatbed color image scanner
Maximum Read Area
- Xenon gas cold Cathode flourescent lamp
- 600 x 1200 dpi (with Micro Step Drive technology)
- 9600 x 9600 dpi with interpolation
Automatic Document Feeder
- 100 page capacity, 30ppm (B/W, draft, 300dpi)
Color Bit Depth
- 36-bits/pixel internal, 24-bits/pixel external (selectable)
Grayscale Bit Depth
- 12-bits/pixel internal, 8-bits/pixel external (selectable)
- SCSI 68-pin, SCSI 50-pin Standard (IEEE 1394 card optional)
- 600 dpi, Draft mode: Line-art: 0.39 msec/line (approx.), Grayscale: 0.39 msec/line (approx.), Full Color: 0.79 msec/line (approx.)
- MCBF - 600,000 cycles (scanner), MCBF - 600,000 cycles (ADF)
- Temperature: 41* F to 95* F (5 to 35* C), Humidity: 10% to 80%, RH, Storage 10% to 85% (no condensation)
- Voltage: AC100 - 120V or AC220 - 240V, Frequency: 50 - 60Hz, Power Consumption 65W operating w/o ADF, 90W operating w/ADF (approx.), 12W standby w/o ADF
- PC with Pentium equivalent or higher processor, 64MB RAM recommended. SCSI: Requires ASPI-compliant compatible SCSI 2 or SCSI 3 PCI card and cable (not included). Optional IEEE 1394: IEEE 1394 port equipped PC systems or PCI IEEE 1394 card (OHCI compliant) with Windows 2000 or Windows Me.
- Width: 25.9" (656mm), Depth: 19.2" (488mm), Height: 10" (254mm), Weight: 66" lbs (37.5Kg)
- EPSON GT-30000+ Scanner: EPSON TWAIN HS, EPSON TWAIN HS Network, EPSON Scan Server, NewSoft Presto! PageManager, Pixel Translations QuickScan, Pixel Translations ISIS Driver
- One year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada. Optional extended service plans for Depot repair and Express Exchange available.
*"Our Price" is for purchases directly from Epson. Dealer Prices may vary. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items except if product arrives defective. This unit may not include the same software as new models. Free Shipping offers to do not apply to this product.