- Flatbed color image scanner
- Color MatrixCCD line sensor
Maximum Read Area
- 8.5 x 11.7 (216mm x 297mm)
- White cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- 1200 x 2400 dpi maximum with Micro Step Drive technology
- 9600 x 9600 dpi with interpolation
- 10,200 x 14,040 (1200 dpi)
Automatic Document Feeder
Color Bit Depth
- 42-bits per pixel internal, 42-bits per pixel external (selectable)
Grayscale Bit Depth
- 14-bits per pixel internal, 14-bits per pixel external (selectable)
- 1200 dpi, draft mode: Color: 7.0 msec/line (approx.), 256 gray level: 6.5 msec/line (approx.)
- Temperature: Operating 41*F to 95*F (5 to 35*C), Humidity: Operating 10% to 80%, storage 10% to 85% (no condensation)
- Voltage: AC100-120V, Frequency: 49.5-60.5Hz, Power Consumption: 25W/10W
- IBM compatible PC with Pentium equivalent or higher processor, Windows 98 (factory installed), Windows 2000 or Windows Me operating system, 32MB RAM (64MB recommended).
Additional Windows Requirements: 50MB of available hard disk space (minimum), CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), VGA Monitor and Display Adapter with at least 256 colors, Available USB connection, Mouse or pointing device.
- iMac computer or any USB enabled Macintosh computer with System 8.5 or later, 32MB RAM (64MB recommended).
Additional Macintosh Requirements: 50MB of available hard disk space (minimum), CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), VGA Monitor and Display Adapter with at least 256 colors, Available USB connection, Mouse or pointing device.
- Width: 10.6" (26.9 cm), Depth: 17.14" (43.5 cm), Height: 3.66" (9.3 cm), Weight: 6.17 lb (2.8 kg)
- EPSON Perfection 1240U Scanner: CD-ROM: EPSON TWAIN scan software, Adobe PhotoDeluxe, ScanSoft TextBridge Pro, NewSoft Presto! OCR; ArcSoft PhotoPrinter, ArcSoft Panorama Maker, EPSON Smart Panel, USB cable and EPSON's Scanner Basics Guide
- One year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada