- Flatbed color image scanner
Maximum Read Area
- 8.5" x 11.7" (216mm x 297mm)
- White cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- 1200 x 2400 dpi maximum with Micro Step Drive technology
- 9600 x 9600 dpi with interpolation
- 10,200 x 14,040 (1200 dpi)
- Option; 35mm Slide Adapter
Automatic Document Feeder
Color Hardware Bit Depth
- 48-bit internal, 24-bit external
Grayscale Hardware Bit Depth
- 16-bit internal, 8-bit external
- 1200 dpi, draft mode: Color: 36 msec/line (approx.), 256 gray level: 12 msec/line (approx.)
- Temperature: Operating 41*F to 95*F (5 to 35*C), Humidity: Operating 10% to 80%, storage 10% to 85% (no condensation)
- Voltage: AC100-120V, Frequency: 49.5-60.5Hz, Power Consumption: 25W/10W
- IBM compatible PC with Pentium equivalent or higher processor, Windows 98 (full version, not an upgrade), Windows 2000 (full version - not an upgrade from NT 4.0) or Windows Me operating system, or Windows XP (full version or upgraded from full version of Windows 98, 2000/Me).
USB Windows XP Requirements: Windows XP Home Edition/XP Professional (full version or upgraded from full version of Windows 98/2000/Me) operating system. 64MB RAM (128MB recommended). Additional Windows Requirements: 50MB of available hard disk space (minimum), CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), VGA Monitor and Display Adapter with at least 256 colors, Available USB connection, mouse or pointing device.
- iMac computer or any G3 or G4 with built-in USB. Mac OS 8.5 to 9.x, 64MB RAM (128MB recommended).
Additional Macintosh Requirements: 50MB of available hard disk space (minimum), CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), VGA Monitor and Display Adapter with at least 256 colors, Available USB connection, Mouse or pointing device.
- Width: 10.94" (27.8 cm), Depth: 17.24" (43.8 cm), Height: 2.64" (6.7 cm), Weight: 5.5 lb (2.5 kg approx.)
- EPSON Perfection 1250U Scanner: CD-ROM of creativity software (ArcSoft PhotoImpression, EPSON Smart Panel Software with NewSoft OCR, EPSON TWAIN Scanning Software), USB cable and EPSON's Quick Start Guide
- One year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada