- Flatbed color image scanner
- Color MatrixCCD line sensor
Maximum Read Area
- 8.5" x 11.7" ( 21.6cm x 29.7cm)
- White cold cathode flourescent lamp
- 1600 x 3200 dpi maximum with Micro Step Drive technology
- 12800 x 12800 dpi with interpolation
- 13,600 x 18,720 (1600 dpi)
- Built-in 35mm strip adapter included. Optional Transparency Unit scans up to 4" x 5" film, negatives or transparencies
Automatic Document Feeder
Color Hardware Bit Depth
- 48-bits per pixel internal, 48-bits per pixel external (External bit depth is selectable to 48 bits depending on the image editing software)
Grayscale Hardware Bit Depth
- 16-bits per pixel internal, 16-bits per pixel external (External bit depth is selectable to 48 bits depending on the image editing software)
- 256 gray level: 3.3 msec/line (approx.), Full color: 10 msec/line (approx.)
- Temperature: Operating 41* F to 95* F (5 to 35*C), Humidity: Operating 10% to 80%, storage 10% to 85% (no condensation)
- Voltage: AC100 - 120V, Frequency: 49.5 - 60.5hz, Power Consumption: 20W
- IBM compatible PC with Pentium equivalent or higher processor, Windows 98 (full version, not an upgrade), Windows 2000 (full version - not an upgrade from NT 4.0) or Windows Me operating system, or Windows XP (full version or upgraded from full version of Windows 98, 2000/Me).
USB Windows XP Requirements: Windows XP Home Edition/XP Professional (full version or upgraded from full version of Windows 98/2000/Me) operating system. 64MB RAM (128MB recommended). Additional Windows Requirements: 50MB of available hard disk space (minimum), CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), VGA Monitor and Display Adapter with at least 256 colors, Available USB connection, mouse or pointing device.
- 50MB of available hard disk space (minimum), CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), VGA monitor with at least 256 color display, Available USB connection.
Additional Macintosh Requirements: iMac or any G3 or G4 with built-in USB, Mac OS 8.5 to 9.x, 64MB RAM (128MB recommended)
- Width: 10.9" (27.6cm), Depth: 17.7" (45.0cm), Height: 4.6" (11.7cm), Weight: 6.8 lb (3.08 kg approx.)
- EPSON Perfection 1650SU Scanner, CD-ROM with ArcSoft PhotoImpression, EPSON Smart Panel with NewSoft OCR, EPSON TWAIN Scanning Software, Adobe PhotoShop Elements, USB cable, 35mm Film Strip Adapter (built-in lid), and EPSON's Quick Start Guide
- One year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada