- 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand Micro Piezo ink jet technology
- Monochrome head: 144 nozzles, Color head: 48 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- 2880 x 720 dpi; 1440 x 720 dpi; 720 x 720 dpi; 360 x 360 dpi; 180 x 180 dpi
Ink Droplet Size
- Black text memo: 12ppm, Color text and graphics: 8 ppm, 4" x 6" Photo: 1 min. 26 sec., 8" x 10" Photo: 3 min. 8 sec.
- EPSON ESC/P Raster, EPSON Remote
- Windows USB: Windows 98, Me, 2000/XP, Macintosh USB: Macintosh System 8.5.1 to 9.1, and OS X, Windows Parallel: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP
- USB, Parallel (IEEE-1284)
- Bidirectional with logic seeking
- Letter, legal, A4, B5, statement, executive, user definable
- Plain, bond; EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper, Matte-Paper Heavyweight, Photo Quality Film and Paper,Transparencies, Self-Adhesive Sheets, Ink Jet Cards, Banner Paper, envelopes and iron-on transfers
- 8.26" x 10.76" (letter size), Top margin: .12", Bottom margin: .12", Left margin: .12", Right margin: .12"
- Input paper tray: 100 sheets/10 envelopes, Output paper tray: 30 sheets
- With output tray fully extended and paper support attached: 18.8" wide, 20.0" deep, 10.7" high. With output tray stored and paper support not attached: 18.8" wide, 10.5" deep, 5.125" high.
- Temperature: Operating: 50* to 95* F (10* to 35* C), Storage: -4* 140* F ( -20* to 60* C), Humidity: Operating: 20 to 80% relative humidity, Storage: 5 to 85% relative humidity (no condensation)
- Safety Standards: UL1950 with D3, CSA22.2 950 with D3, FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CSA C108.8 Class B
- Approx. 17 W (self test mode)
Ink Cartridge Life
Automatic ink low/Ink out detection
Black Ink life
- 600 pages text (ISO/IEC 10561 letter pattern); 5% coverage); 420 pages graphic (5% coverage).
Color Ink life
- 300 pages (5% coverage each color CMY)
- 2 years from production date
- Standard one year limited warranty including EPSON Exchange program (U.S. and Canada only)
PCMCIA Card Slot
- EPSON Software Film Factory Lite
- Black text and color speed are in Economy Mode and color photo is in Fine Mode. Additional processing time may vary based on system configuration, software application and page complexity.