- EPSON's exclusive drop-on-demand advanced Micro Piezo ink jet technology
- 6-color (CcMmYK) with separate black ink cartridge
- 1440 x 720 dpi black and color
Ink Droplet Size
- 3 min 40 sec on matte paper, 5 min 20 sec on Semi-Gloss paper
- EPSON Archival Ink with exclusive MicroCrystal Encapsulation; .1 micro-sized ink particles
- USB- Windows 98, 2000; Macintosh system 8.5.1 or later, and OS X, Parallel - Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT 4.0
- Standard: USB, IEEE-1284 Parallel, Optional: External Ethernet print server
- Letter, legal, 11" x 17" (B), 13" x 19" (Super B), A4, B5, statement, executive, A3 (11.7" x 16.5"), B4, user definable sizes and panoramic up tp 13" x 44"
- Plain and bond(text only), EPSON Premium Semi-Gloss Photo Paper, Archival Matte Paper, Premium Luster Photo Paper, Watercolor Paper - Radiant White, Matte Paper - Medium Weight and other custom Epson media
- 24" x 30.3" x 16.3" (L x W X H), 18.5 lb
- Safety; UL/CSA approval, EMI; FCC Class A
Ink Cartridge Life
Automatic ink low/Ink out detection
Black ink life
Color ink life
- Standard one year limited warranty including EPSON Exchange Program (U.S. and Canada only)
PCMCIA Card Slot
- Lightfastness rated 200 or more years before noticable fading occurs, in normal indoor flourescent lighting, under a glass frame, when using Geniune EPSON Archival Inks and compatible EPSON matte type papers. Under the same conditions, lightfastness rated at 140 yrs when using EPSON Premium Semi-Gloss Photo Paper and EPSON Premium Luster Photo Paper. Results will vary depending on lighting conditions, humidity, color intensity, color range and print media.
Fine Mode. Additional processing time will vary based on system configuration, software application and page complexity.