- 6-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand Micro Piezo ink jet technology
- Monochrome head: 48 nozzles, Color head:48 nozzles x 5 (CMY)
- 1440 x 720 dpi; 720 x 720 dpi; 360 x 360 dpi; 180 x 180 dpi
Ink Droplet Size
- 4" x 6" Photo: 48 secs. , 8" x 10" Photo: 1 min. 50 secs.
- EPSON Photo Ink (Lightfast Inks)*
- WIndows 98, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, Macintosh system 8.1 or later (USB), and OS X.
- USB, Bidirectional IEEE-1284 parallel (nibble mode);
- Bidirectional with logic seeking
- Letter, legal, A4, executive, statement from 3.5" x 3.5" to 8.5" x 44"
- Plain, Bond, EPSON 360 dpi ink Jet Paper, High Quality Ink Jet Paper, Photo Quality Ink Jet Paper, Photo Paper, Transparencies, Photo Quality Glossy Film, Self-Adhesive Sheets, Photo Quality Ink Jet cards, Photostickers, Photo Paper,Premium Glossy, Semigloss and Luster Photo Paper, Iron-on transfer Paper, Banner Paper
- Maximum printatble area: 8.26" x 10.76" (letter), Top margin: .12", Left margin: .12", right margin: .12" Bottom margin: .12"
- Input paper tray: 100 Sheets/ 10 envelopes, Output paper tray: 30 sheets
- 17.1" D x 11.5" W x 6.6" H, 11.66 lb
- Temperature: Operating Storage: 50* to 95* (10* to 35*C) -4* to 140* (-20* to 60*C), Humidity: Operating storage: 20 to 80% releative humidity, 5 to 85% relative humidity (no condensation)
- Safety standards: UL1950 with D3, CSA22.2 950 with D3, RFI: FCC part 15 subpart B class B, CSA C108.8 class B
- Approx. 18 W (self test mode)
Ink Cartridge Life
Automatic ink low/Ink out detection
Black Ink Life
- 540 pages (ISO/IEC 10561 letter pattern), 378 pages of graphics at 5% coverage
Color ink life
- 220 pages ( 15% coverage)
- 1 year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada, One year EPSON Overnight Exchange Warranty
PCMCIA Card Slot
- EPSON Film Factory, Adobe Photo Deluxe
- Per Wilhelm Research Labs (Wilhelm-Research.com), lightfastness rated approximately 25 years before noticeable fading occurs in normal indoor display conditions in a glass frame, when using Genuine EPSON ink cartridges and EPSON Matte Paper- Heavyweight; approximately 6-7 years under the same conditions when using EPSON Photo Paper. Results will vary depending on lighting conditions, humidity, framing under glass, color intensity, color range and print media. Water-resistant prints are produced using Genuine EPSON ink cartridges and EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper and EPSON Photo Paper. Fine Mode: Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, software application, page complexity, amount of page covered and print setting.