- Bright, crystal clear detail — new D7 technology with contrast ratio up to 18,000:1
- Rich, vibrant color — 3LCD technology with a 3-chip optical engine
- Brilliant images, anytime, day or night — 1800 lumens color, 1800 lumens white light output1 (ISO 21118)
- Astounding color fidelity — Epson exclusive Cinema Filter with larger color gamut
- Exceptional picture clarity — state-of-the-art OptiCinema lens made by Fujinon with a 2.1 zoom ratio
- Smooth gradations — 10-bit panel driver
- Ideal for fast-action movies, TV shows — advanced, high-speed auto iris function adjusts light output at up to 60 times per second
- Easy maintenance — convenient dust filtration system with large surface area for greater efficiency
- Cutting-edge connectivity — two HDMI 1.3 ports for maximum flexibility
- Energy and cost efficient — new E-TORL lamp lasts up to 4,000 hours2
- High-definition, true, native, 1080p home theater experience — 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Outstanding support — two-year projector limited warranty; 90-day lamp limited warranty; next-business-day Home Service shipping
3LCD technology— for quality and color that’s beyond amazing
3LCD technology delivers amazing color and detail, taking video performance to the next level. Delivering legendary image quality, this innovative technology always ensures powerful visual impact.
- Color — 3LCD technology goes far beyond ordinary color. “Clear”, “rich” and “vibrant” barely begin to describe the incredible depth and brilliance it delivers. The impact is stunning. It’s an astonishing level of realism you never thought possible.
- Reliability — 3LCD technology is durable and dependable. Road-tested by millions of projector users around the world, it has been used in more projection products than any other. Over 40 million chips used in projectors and RPTV products have been put to the test.
- Detail — 3LCD technology offers extraordinary detail. And detail is what superior image quality is all about. 3LCD light engines deliver incredible, jaw-dropping detail — the kind that puts you right in the middle of the action.
Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp
The innovative E-TORL lamp, exclusively from Epson, is a reliable performer that delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 4,000 hours2. Switch the projector to High Brightness Mode and the E-TORL lamp still produces up to 4,000 hours of light output. The special E-TORL design minimizes both light defraction and light leakage, providing you the ultimate in lamp longevity — up to 50 percent more lamp life than competitive products. And, E-TORL replacement lamps cost up to $150 less than competing replacement lamps. So, while the E-TORL lamp maximizes your viewing time, it may also help minimize your costs.
Color and white light output
The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6100 delivers up to 1800 lumens of color light output and white light output.1 And, with Epson, you can be confident you’re getting the brightness you need because Epson measures white light output according to the ISO 21118 standard, a more rigid standard than the maximum or outdated ANSI lumens rating used by competitive products. Additionally, color light output is critically important because color is a key indicator of picture quality, which is the most important factor in choosing a projector.
1 See Specifications page for Notes.