- Flatbed color image scanner
- Color MatrixCCD line sensor
- 1600 x 3200 dpi with Micro Step Drive technology
- 12800 x 12800 dpi with software interpolation
- 13,600 x 18,720 pixels (1600 dpi)
Color Hardware Bit Depth
- 48-bits per pixel internal, 48-bits per pixel external (External bit depth is selectable to 48 bits depending on the image editing software.)
Grayscale Hardware Bit Depth
- 16-bits per pixel internal, 16-bits per pixel external (External bit depth is selectable to 16 bits depending on the image editing software.)
Automatic Document Feeder
- 8.5" x 11.7" Transparency Adapter with holders for 35mm slides, film strips, 4" x 5" and 2-1/4" transparencies. 30-page Automatic Document Feeder.
Hardware and Software Details
Maximum Read Area
- 8.5" x 11.7" (216mm x 297mm)
- Xenon gas cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- 1600 dpi draft mode: Monochrome 3.1 msec/line; Full color 9.2 msec/line
- Temperature: Operating 41* F to 95* F (5 to 35*C), Humidity: Operating 10% to 80%, storage 10% to 85% (no condensation)
- Voltage: AC100V - 120V, 220V - 240V, Frequency: 50 - 60hz, Power Consumption: 30W operating without optional unit, 50W operating with optional unit.
- IBM compatible PC with Pentium equivalent or higher processor. SCSI: Requires ASPI-compliant compatible Fast SCSI, Ultra or Ultra 2 SCSI PCI card. USB: USB port equipped systems with Windows 98 Second Edition (factory installed), Windows 2000, Windows Me or Windows XP. Additional Windows requirements: CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), mouse or other pointing device.
- PowerPC processor or higher. SCSI: Requires Power Macintosh system with built-in SCSI port or a Mac-compatible PCI SCSI/SCSI-2 card with Mac OS 8.0 to 9.x. USB: iMac, G3, G4 or USB port equipped Power Macintosh system with Mac OS 8.6 to 9.x, OS X 10.1.2 or later. 64MB RAM recommended. Additional Macintosh requirements: CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), mouse or other pointing device.
- EPSON Scan Scanning Software
- Width: 13.1" (332mm), Depth: 22.1" (562mm), Height: 5.2" (133mm), Weight: 18.7 lb (8.5 kg approx.)
- One year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada