- High-Performance Scanner Printer Copier All-in-One
- 1.5 inch color LCD preview monitor for easy image viewing and printing
- Outstanding photo features such as True BorderFree® printing, Card Slots and Transparency Adapter for scanning and copying your favorite slide, negatives and transparencies
- 4-color individual ink cartridges with DURABrite® Ultra Ink
- CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo® ink jet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Monochrome head 90 nozzles,
Color head 90 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
Ink Cartridge Configuration
- Individual ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- DURABrite® Ultra pigment inks
Minimum Ink Droplet Size
- Variable: Six sizes as small as 3 picoliters
Maximum Resolution (dots per inch)
- Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi using RPM® on various media
Print and Copy Speeds
4" x 6" Photo
- Color 4x6 photos in as fast as 50 seconds BorderFree® in photo mode¹
- Up to 18 copies per minute black and 17 cpm color¹
- 1.5 in. color preview monitor
Integrated Card slots
- Supports CompactFlash® Type I and II, MultiMediaCard, IBM Microdrive xD-Picture Card, Sony Memory Stick® Memory stickPRO, Memory Stick Duo, MagicGate Memory Stick, SmartMedia, and Secure Digital
- Built-in for 35mm negative, slide and transparency scanning and copying
- CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- 1200 dpi
- 2400 dpi Transparency Unit
- 1200 x 2400 dpi
- 2400 x 2400 dpi Transparency Unit & film scanning
- 10200 x 14040 interpolated
Scanner Bit Depth
Maximum Paper Width
Maximum Printable Area
- 8.5" x 44" (BorderFree printing on letter size)
- Letter, legal, A4, B5, A5, A6, half letter, executive, user definable (3.5" to 44" in length); BorderFree printing on 4" x 6", 5" x 7",8" x 10", letter
Borderless Photo Sizes
- 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", letter BorderFree Photo Printing and Copying
- Plain, bond, and a variety of Epson papers including Premium Bright White Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Premium Glossy Photo Paper, Ultra Premium Glossy Photo Paper, Premium Semigloss Photo Paper, Premium Luster Photo Paper, Matte Paper Heavyweight, Double-Sided Matte Paper, and Photo Quality Ink Jet Paper.
- Standard (No. 10)-Plain, bond and air mail paper
Maximum Paper Thickness
Light Resistance / Print Longevity
- Fade-resistant DURABrite Ultra Inks up to 100 years²
- Input paper tray 100 sheets, 20 lb/15 envelopes
Standalone Color Copier
- BorderFree, Small Margins, Auto-fit: Dynamic.
- Easy-to-Use LCD Preview Monitor: For easy viewing and printing of images without using a computer
- Color Photo restoration: One-touch color restoration of old faded photographs to their original brilliance
- Index Sheet: Allows you to print an index sheet, slelect the images you would like to print (including multiple copies of specific images or all images) and then scan the index sheet to begin the operation.
- Borderless Photo Printing: Make 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", and letter sizes.
- Pictbridge functionality for PC free photo printing from your digital camera.
- Supports DPOF without the use of a PC
- Make 4x6, 5x7 and letter sizes BorderFree copies all without a PC.
- Reduce and enlarge photographs in photo quality
- Copy documents and magazines quickly
- PC-free printing on plain, glossy, and matte photo paper.
- Plain paper, Premium Glossy Photo Paper, Matte Paper heavyweight
Filters and Image Enhancements
- Automatic Correction settings include Auto Photo Enhance. Exif and PIM support.
Supported Digital Camera Technologies
- Printer supports Exif Print and PIM; reads Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) from digital camera memory cards.
Direct Connect Compatible (DCC)
- PICTBRIDGE and DPOF format supported
- T060120 Black
- T060220 Cyan
- T060320 Yellow
- T060420 Magenta
We recommend the use of genuine Epson cartridges. The use of other products may affect print quality or result in printer damage not covered by Epson's warranties.Click for information regarding cartridge yields
Ink Shelf Life
- 2 years from production date
Hardware and Software Details
Printer Dimensions & Weight
- 17" x 16.6" x 7.83" (L x W x H) with trays extended; 21.16 lb (with ink cartridges)
Printer Case Color
Interface and Connectivity
- Windows USB - Windows 98SE, Me, 2000 or XP; MAC OS X 10.2 or later
- Epson Printer driver, ArcSoft PhotoImpression, Epson Scan Software, Web-to page for easy priting of web pages, Epson Photo sharing website link, Epson Craft projects link
- Standard, EPSON Vivid Color, Color Controls, PhotoEnhance, ICM
- Temperature: Operating 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C), Storage -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C);
Humidity: Operating 20% to 80% relative humidity, Storage 5% to 85% relative humidity (no condensation)
- Safety standards: UL1950, CSA 22.2 No. 950; FCC part 15 subpart B class B, CSA C108.8 class B
- Approx. 11W (standalone copy printiing), approx. 2.5W (standby)
- Standard One-year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada.
- ¹ Black pages per minute based on text memo in Economy Mode on plain paper. Color pages per minute based on color text in Draft Mode on plain paper. Color photo in Photo Mode on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Additional processing time will vary based on system configuration, software application and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for more information about print speeds.
- ² Light-resistance rating based on accelerated testing of prints on Epson special media, displayed indoors, under glass. Actual print stability will vary according to image, display conditions, light intensity, paper, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Ratings based on ink only; some papers may discolor over time. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or lamination or properly store them.