- Epson StoryTeller Publisher software NOT included with refill kit.
Supported File Formats
- All common digital camera formats including JPEG, TIFF, PCD, or BMP files
Minimum System Requirements
- IBM® compatible PC running Windows 98, Me, 2000, or XP
2.3GB of available hard disk space
16-bit color monitor (800 x 600 pixels or higher)
Not Mac® compatible
- The quality of your completed book reflects the quality of your ink jet printer and your images.
For Best Results
- Epson ink jet printer or all-in-one
PC with Pentium IV 2.2 GHz or higher processor and 512MB RAM or higher
Digital camera (4 megapixel or greater)
For Very Good Results
- Ink jet printer from a well-known manufacturer
PC with Pentium IV 1.3 GHz or higher processor and 256MB RAM or higher
Digital camera (3 megapixel)
For Good Results¹
- Any ink jet printer
PC with Pentium® III 750 MHz or higher processor
and 256MB RAM or higher
Digital camera (2 megapixel)
- ¹For 5" x 7" books: Epson and Canon printers will print the entire 20.83" cover. Most printers from HP, Lexmark and Dell cannot print on paper that is 20.83" long. See your printer's specifications for details.
- For 8" x 10" books: Epson printers and higher-end printers from HP, Lexmark and Dell will print the entire 28.73" cover. Most other printers, including printers from Canon, cannot print on paper that is 28.73" long. See your printer's specifications for details. If your printer does not support the cover-sized paper, you can use the two extra glossy photo paper sheets and adhesive strips (included in each package) to create separate front and back covers.
- Since all inks and papers change over time, Epson cannot be responsible for any color change that may occur with this product. Epson warrants this product to be free from defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Epson's liability is limited to the cost of this product.