- Flatbed color image scanner
- Color Epson MatrixCCD line sensor
- 3200 x 6400 dpi with Micro Step Drive technology
- 12,800 x 12,800 dpi with software interpolation
- 27,200 x 37,400 (3200 dpi)
Color Hardware Bit Depth
- 48-bits per pixel internal, 48-bits per pixel external (External bit depth is selectable to 48 bits depending on the image editing software.)
Grayscale Hardware Bit Depth
- 16-bits per pixel internal, 16-bits per pixel external (External bit depth is selectable to 16 bits depending on the image editing software.)
- 35mm Transparency Adapter, 3 negative/2 slide capacity
- Multi Photo/Business Card Feeder, scans 24 photos and business cards up to 4" x 6"
- 4 buttons; Scan, Copy, E-mail and PDF
Maximum Read Area
- 8.5" x 11.7" (21.6cm x 29.7cm)
- White cold cathode fluourescent lamp
- 3200 dpi high-speed mode: Monochrome 14.5 msec/line; Full color 14.5 msec/line
- Temperature: Operating 410 F to 950 F (50 to 350C), Humidity: Operating 10% to 80%, storage 10% to 85% (no condensation)
- Voltage: AC100 - 120V, Frequency: 50 - 60hz, Power Consumption: 17W
- IBM® compatible PC with Pentium® II equivalent or higher processor. USB: Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows Me or Windows XP Home Edition/XP Professional. Hi-Speed USB 2.0: Windows 2000 Professional or Windows XP Home Edition/XP Professional. 128MB RAM (256MB recommended), 350MB of available hard disk space minimum, CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), available USB connection (Hi-Speed USB 2.0 recommend for optimum performance).
- iMac® or any G3 or later with built-in USB. USB: Mac OS X 10.2 or later. Hi-Speed USB 2.0: Mac OS X 10.2.7 or later. 128MB RAM (256MB recommended). 450MB or hard disk space minimum, CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), available USB connection.
- ArcSoft® PhotoImpression, ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint OCR, Epson Creativity Suite, NewSoft Presto!® BizCard, Epson Scan with Epson Easy Photo Fix Technology
- Width: 10.83" (275mm), Depth: 16.5" (419mm), Height: 3.4" (86mm), Weight: 6.6 lb (3 kg approx.)
- One year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada