- Advanced MicroPiezo®, optimized for photo printing
Maximum Resolution (dots per inch)
Minimum Ink Droplet Size
- 4" x 6" photo in as fast as 37 seconds1
Built-in Memory Card Slots
- CompactFlash® (Type I and II), Secure Digital (SD), SDHC, MMC, Memory
Stick®, Microdrive® (Type M/H) and xD-Picture Card
Layouts and Templates
- True BorderFree®, classic borders, wallet size, mini-wallets, jumbo-wallets, U.S. passport size, 2" x 2" – 3" x 3" square photos, portrait packages (four per page and ten per page) and proof sheet
Interface and Connectivity
- USB connection between printer and PC, USB connection for external CD-R/RW drives, zip drives, flash memory (thumb drives), Bluetooth2 (with optional Bluetooth Photo Print Adapter for Epson), PictBridge and USB Direct Print-enabled digital cameras
See Note 3
Supported Digital Camera Technologies
- P.I.F., Exif Print , reads Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) from digital camera memory cards
- Windows Vista x32 and x64, XP, XP Professional Edition x64, 2000
- Mac OS® X 10.2.8 – 10.3.9 or later (PowerPC® or Intel® Core processor)
Bonus Software Included
- ArcSoft® PhotoImpression (PC and Macintosh® compatible and Exif Print-enabled)
- 20 sheets of PictureMate photo paper
Dimensions and Weight (L x W x H)
9.1" x 6.5" x 8.7"
9.1" x 13.5" x 10.5"
50 ° to 95 °F (10 ° to 35 °C)
-4 ° to 140 °F (-20 ° to 60 °C)
20 – 80%
5 – 85% (without condensation)
- Safety standards UL60950, CSA 22.2 No. 950
- RFI FCC part 15 subpart B class B, CSA C108.8 class B
Caution: To avoid damaging your PictureMate, keep it out of the sun and don’t leave it in locations where it can get too hot or cold.
- Rated voltage
- Rated frequency
50 – 60 Hz
- Rated current
0.4 Amp (Max 0.5 Amp)
- Power consumption
Approx. 13 W ISO 10561 (ENERGY STAR compliant)
Approx. 4 W in Sleep Mode
- Standard, one-year, limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada including Epson Exchange program. Extended warranties available beyond one year.
- 1 Color photo without a PC in border layout, measured from start of paper feed. Additional print time will vary based on system configuration, software application and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed www.epson.com/printspeed for more information about print speed.
- 2 Bluetooth adapter sold separately; please visit www.MyPictureMate.com for ordering information.
- 3 For a complete list of compatible drives, visit www.epson.com/support
- Using the PictureMate cartridge and PictureMate paper, prints can last over 200 years in archival sleeves in album storage and up to 96 years in a glass frame in indoor display conditions. See Wilhelm-research.com for test conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to image and storage or display conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints.
- Print Speed claim based on color photo without a PC in borderless layout, measured from start of paper feed. Additional print time will vary based on system configuration, software application and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for more information about