- High aperture Epson 3LCD technology
- Front/rear/wall/ceiling mount
White Light Output
- 1800 lumens1 (ISO 21118 standard)
Color Light Output
- Driving Method
Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
Screen Size: (Projected Distance)
Brightness Uniformity: (typical)
Power Supply Voltage
- 100 – 240 V ¡¾10%, 50/60 Hz AC
- 251 W, 4.9 W standby network on, 4.2 W network off
- Including Feet
12.9" x 10.7" x 6.2"
12.9" x 10.2" x 3.7"
- 35 dB (High Light Output Mode)
28 dB (Low Light Output Mode)
Effective Scanning Frequency Range
- Pixel Clock
13.5 MHz – 162 MHz
15 KHz – 92 KHz
50 Hz – 85 Hz
Source search, power, aspect, color mode, volume, e-zoom, A/V mute, freeze, menu, help, auto
Upper/lower: front 0 to +60 degrees
Right/left: ± 30 degrees
Rear: 30 to +30 degrees
19.7 ft (6 m)
- Display Performance
NTSC: 560 line
PAL: 560 line
(depends on observation of the multi-burst pattern)
480i, 480p, HDTV, 720p, 1080i
- Kensington-style lock provision, anchor (metal) bar for security lock or cable
- Two-year projector limited warranty, 90-day lamp limited warranty, Epson Road Service program and Epson PrivateLine dedicated, toll-free telephone support (U.S. and Canada only)
- Power cable, computer cable, projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, Easy ManagementTM CD, Quick Setup Sheet, PrivateLine support card, password protection sticker
1 Light output varies depending upon modes (color and white light output). White light output measured using ISO 21118 standard.
2 Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
*"Our Price" is for purchases directly from Epson. Dealer Prices may vary. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.