- Flatbed Color Document Imaging Scanner
- Color Epson MatrixCCD line sensor
- Flatbed: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
- Flatbed: 1200 x 2400 dpi with Micro Step Drive technology
- ADF: 600 x 600 dpi Micro Step Drive technology
- 10,200 x 14,040 (1200 dpi)
Color Hardware Bit Depth
- 48-bits per pixel internal/external
Grayscale Hardware Bit Depth
- 16-bits per pixel internal/external
Automatic Document Feeder
- 40-page Automatic Document Feeder; up to 20 ppm black and white, 12 ppm color (Letter-size, 200 dpi, Speed Priority Scanning mode); Thickness: 50-120 g/m2; Max. Size: 8.5 x 14; Min. Size: 5.9 x 5.9; Simplex scanning.
- 6 buttons: Power, Start, Copy, E-Mail, PDF and Cancel
Maximum Read Area
- Flatbed: 8.5" x 11.7"
- ADF: 8.5" x 14"
- Grayscale: 1.5 msec/line
(A4, Speed Priority Scanning mode, 300 dpi)
- Main Unit MCBF: 50,000 cycles
- ADF MCBF: 50,000 cycles
- Voltage: AC 100 120V
- Frequency: 50 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 12.5W
- Ready: 5.5W
- Sleep: 2.4W
- Off: 0.4W
- Windows® Intel Pentium® II 450 MHz with 128MB of RAM (512MB of RAM for XP Professional x64 and Windows Vista®) and 215MB of free hard drive space. Additional Windows Requirements: Microsoft®) Windows 2000 Professional, XP Home Edition, XP Professional, XP Professional x64, Windows Vista (USB 2.0 Host Driver by Microsoft is required)
- Macintosh® PowerPC® G3 400 MHz or Intel®-based CPU with 128MB RAM or higher and 200MB of free hard drive space. Additional Macintosh Requirements: Macintosh OS® X 10.3.x 10.5.x.
- Epson Scan
- ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR
- Nuance ScanSoft PaperPort SE
- Width: 18.5 (470 mm)
- Depth: 12.5 (318 mm)
- Height: 4.8 (121 mm)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)
- One-year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada
*"Our Price" is for purchases directly from Epson. Dealer Prices may vary. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.