- Flatbed color image scanner with Epson Dual Lens System and Digital ICE Technologies
- Color Epson MatrixCCD line sensor
- Epson Dual Lens System, 4800 dpi and 6400 dpi
- 4800 x 9600 dpi, 6400 x 9600 dpi with Micro Step Drive technology
- 12,800 x 12,800 dpi with software interpolation
- 40,800 x 56,160 (4800 dpi), 37,760 x 62,336 (6400dpi)
Color Hardware Bit Depth
- 48-bits per pixel internal, 48-bits per pixel external (External bit depth is selectable to 48 bits depending on the image editing software.)
Grayscale Hardware Bit Depth
- 16-bits per pixel internal, 16-bits per pixel external (External bit depth is selectable to 16 bits depending on the image editing software.)
- 8" x 10" Transparency Adapter built-in lid with four film holders: 35mm slides (12 frames), 35mm film strips (24 frames), medium format strips 2-1/4", 120/220, 6x20cm (2-6 frames) and 4" x 5" film (2 frames); 8" x 10" film area guide
Maximum Read Area
- 8.5" x 11.7" (216 x 297mm)
- White cold cathode flourescent lamp
- 4800 dpi high-speed mode: Monochrome 12.3 msec/line; Full color 12.3 msec/line
- Temperature: Operating 41* F to 95* F (5 to 35*C), Humidity: Operating 10% to 80%, storage 10% to 85% (no condensation)
- Voltage: AC100 - 120V, Frequency: 50 - 60hz, Power Consumption: 32W
- Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor; 256MB RAM (512MB recommended); 350MB HD space (1GB recommended); CD-ROM drive. USB 1.1 - Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Home Edition/XP Professional, or Windows XP x64 Edition. Hi-Speed USB 2.0: Windows 2000 Professional (with Service Pack 4), Windows XP Home Edition/XP Professional, or Windows XP x64 Edition. (Hi-Speed USB 2.0 recommend for optimum performance). Note: Factory installed, or upgraded from factory installed Windows 98SE.
- PowerPC® G4 500 MHz or higher with built-in USB; 256MB RAM (512MB recommended); 732MB HD space (1GB recommended); CD-ROM drive. USB 1.1 - Macintosh OS X 10.2.x - 10.4.x. Hi-Speed USB 2.0: Macintosh OS X 10.2.7 - 10.4.x.
- Width: 12" (308mm), Depth: 20" (503mm), Height: 6" (152.5mm), Weight: 14.5 lb (6.6 kg approx.)
- LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast® SE 6, Adobe® Photoshope® Elements, ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint Plus OCR, Epson Copy Utility, Epson Scan with Epson Easy Photo Fix Technology (Epson Scan and LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast SE 6 will run on Windows XP x64 Edition)
- One year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada
*"Our Price" is for purchases directly from Epson. Dealer Prices may vary. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.