Epson - The Undisputed Leader in Projectors
From Epson's early beginnings as a projection pioneer, Epson continues its full commitment to offering projectors that lead in technology, innovation and quality. Epson is the top selling projector brand in the U.S. and Worldwide for a reason.
As the market leader, Epson continues to set the standards for image quality, performance and innovation with our line of multimedia projectors. Epson's commitment to delivering quality products is recognized by the industry through various product awards and industry recognition:
"The Epson BrightLink 595Wi has sterling credentials as an ultra-short-throw interactive projector, including automatic calibration and the ability to use the interactive feature with any image source." - PCMag.com, December 2014
"The Epson BrightLink Pro 1430Wi is both a top-tier interactive projector, and a collaboration tool that lets up to 15 devices share and interact with a projected image." - PCMag.com, November 24, 2014More Info
The Epson BrightLink Pro 1430Wi Collaborative Whiteboarding Solution with Touch must be seen to be believed. BrightLink Pro turns any flat surface into an interactive digital whiteboard that can be used and shared by as many as 15 participants via browser, mobile device app or from any other BrightLink Pro." - CRN.com, November 17, 2014More Info
Epson continues to lead the industry with innovative features designed to improve your experience with projectors. Here are some of the innovations that set Epson apart from the competition:
- E-TORL® lamp technology
- Plug 'n Play no-hassle setup - instantly projects images from a PC via USB connection
- Built-in Closed Captioning Decoder
- Quick Wireless Connection USB Key
- Instant Off® Technology
- Easy Management® software for monitor and control capabilities
- Network projection and wireless connectivity
- Quick Corner® function for easy setup
- CinemaFilter for astounding video color fidelity
- State-of-the-art OptiCinema™ multi-lens system
Low Cost of Ownership
Epson knows that in today's economy, total cost of ownership is critical to your purchase decision. That is exactly why Epson designs projectors with low maintenance requirements and costs, to ensure low total cost of ownership.
E-TORL Lamp Technology
Most Epson projectors utilize Epson's exclusive E-TORL lamp technology. E-TORL lamps are designed to have longer lamp life, so replacement lamps are purchased less often. The special E-TORL design minimizes both light defraction and light leakage, providing you with up to 50 percent more lamp life than competitive products.* And, E-TORL replacement lamps cost up to $150 less than competing replacement lamps. So, while the E-TORL lamp maximizes your presentation time, it also minimizes your costs.
* Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Brightness decreases over time.
Epson projectors also consume less energy than most competitive models, helping you save on energy costs. Epson projectors are designed with energy saving features such as a built-in "A/V Mute" slide* which will automatically power off the projector if the slide has been closed for 30 minutes.
*A/V mute slide available on select models
Filters and Easy Maintenance
Not only does Epson provide energy and cost saving features, Epson also makes maintenance easy by employing dust filters which are accessible from the side or front of the projector for easy access. Epson has also designed projectors to have the lamp door located on top of the projector, so that lamps are easily changed without having to remove the projector from its installed location.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing color, incredible detail and solid reliability.
3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary color - red, green, and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers color sequentially, you get full-time color. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life color.
3LCD also delivers critical cost advantages over single-chip technology, including low wattage lamps, lower energy consumption and filters to reduce the amount of dust going through the projector and protect your investment.
For two decades, 3LCD technology has been the market's recognized leader in projection technology, and Epson continues to make strides in improving the technology.
For more information on 3LCD technology, visit www.3lcd.com.
As a company heavily focused on research & development, Epson introduced many technology "firsts" to the market. Epson pioneered the projection industry with the invention of the world's first optical projection engine, known as 3LCD technology. Additionally, Epson introduced the world's first LCD projector for video imaging in 1989, paving the way for the projection market.
As the manufacturer of both 3LCD technology and multimedia projectors, Epson is fully committed to the projector category, and continues to develop revolutionary technology.
- The VPJ-700, the world's first liquid crystal video projector, makes its debut
- Smallest, lightest and brightest multi-media projector, ELP-3000 is introduced
- At $999, Epson announces the first digital projector below the $1,000 price point
- The DVD player-projector that expanded the home-projector market, EMP-TWD1, is introduced
- Epson creates prototype mini-projector using LED light source
- Epson launches the PowerLite 400W, the industry's first 3LCD short-throw, widescreen projector with WXGA native resolution
- Epson launches new projectors featuring innovative proprietary USB connectivity
- Epson offers the industry's first Quick Wireless Connection USB Key, removing all the complexity from wireless connectivity
Global Technology Leader
Epson's history spans more than 100 years, with a heritage that began in watch making and led to the invention of the world's first quartz watch along with many other technology "firsts."
Along with its rich heritage in the imaging industry, Epson operates manufacturing, marketing and service locations around the world, making Epson one of the leading global providers of high tech components and products.
Unrivaled Service & Support System
Epson projectors are backed by a 2-year standard limited warranty, which includes Epson's Road Service. Epson PowerLite Pro G and Pro Cinema series projectors have a 3-year standard limited warranty. Road Service provides a replacement projector whether you are on the road, in the office, or at home - with next business day delivery and free shipping both ways! With Epson projectors, you can be rest assured you're in good hands.
Epson also has a special program called Brighter Futures® to help K-12 and Higher Education institutions obtain projectors at a lower cost, to ultimately help schools integrate technology for improved student instruction.
Customers registered under Epson's Brighter Futures® program receive a standard 3-year warranty, including Road Service and PrivateLine®, Epson's exclusive toll-free tech support.
Proven Customer Satisfaction
Find out how customers use Epson projectors with these success stories:
See how students have positively reacted to BrightLink interactive projectors in the classroom and how they have benefited from increased collaboration.Learn More >
See how BrightLink interactive solutions have proven to be invaluable for students with disabilities at the Kenndy Krieger Institute, by keeping students engaged and allowing them to feel connected to the classroom.Learn More >
See how BrightLink interactivity helped Hugo Marois, Mathematics Teacher at Chambly High School, improve in-class participation, build excitement in the classroom and enhance instruction.Learn More >
See how a top-notch charter school gets instructional benefit from adding interactivity to the classroom.Learn More >
See how a tech training group had teachers benefit from useful, hands-on training in order to quickly get started with BrightLink technology.Learn More >
See how the prestigious business school made PowerLite Pro Z Series projectors an essential component of advanced instruction.Learn More >
Watch how PowerLite Pro Z Series projectors exceeded the expectations of the university's technical teams.Learn More >
Environmentally Friendly Practices
Epson is fully committed to the environment and has aimed to create innovative products that are reliable, recyclable and energy efficient.
Epson strives to minimize the environmental impact across the life cycle of its products by incorporating the following environmental practices:
Better Products for a Better Future
- Think Green - Design products thinking of the entire life cycle
- Choose Wisely - Use environmentally considered materials
- Create - Produce useful products with a minimum of materials and energy
- Deliver - Transport products efficiently
- Less Usage - Minimize user burden
- Use Wisely - Reuse resources
Additionally, Epson has achieved the following environmental milestones:
- 1988: Epson was the first company to eliminate chlorofluorocarbons (CFC) from its precision cleaning process.
- 2000: The Epson Portland facility achieved an accomplishment of zero waste sent to landfills.
- 2001: All Epson business establishments completed its ISO 14001 certification activities.
- 2001: Epson introduced wind power as an alternative energy source. Since then, Epson has also introduced additional energy sources such as hydro, solar and natural gas, and continually works to prevent soil and groundwater contamination at Epson factories.
- 2006: Epson reduced the impacts of distribution by decreasing packaging size, requiring less shipping space.
- 2008: Epson introduced its 2050 plan to reduce C02 emissions by 90% across the lifecycle of all products and services by 2050.
- 2008: Epson was chosen for the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index.
- 2009: Epson began using eco-labels conforming to the revised Epson ecology label system.
- 2010: Epson established "SE15 Mid-Term Environmental Policy"
- 2012: Epson's in-house facility accredited as an International ENERGY STAR® Program testing center.
- 2013: Epson America joined the newly expanded worldwide EPEAT green rating system for imaging equipment.
For more information about Epson's environmental initiatives, visit www.epson.com/environment.