Epson® Innovations at
Explore the newest innovative products from Epson unveiled at CES 2014.
Moverio™ Smart Glasses selected as a 2014 International CES Innovations Awards honoree in Wearable Technologies.
The New Epson
Including innovations in numerous areas through a culmination of years of research and development, our newest products truly deserve to be called "Next Generation." Whether improving a previous-generation product like with the Moverio BT-200 smart glasses, enabling the unlimited creative potential of app-enabled label printing with LabelWorks™ LW-600P, or introducing an entire product segment like Pulsense™ watch & band, the latest Epson products show innovation at work.
The new standard in wearable display technology.
- Smart glasses with bright transparent
display, capable of displaying large images
- Front-facing camera and motion sensors
for Augmented Reality and gaming
- Updated Android 4.0 platform with
- Lightweight design, comfortable fit
Pulsense Watch & Band
The next generation of activity monitoring.
- Continuous (24/7) heart rate monitoring via
the wrist — no chest strap required
- Monitor activity, caloric in-take and sleep patterns
- Upload your personal data to your
Smartphone or Computer
- Coming Summer 2014
*Pre-Orders are fulfilled by Prelaunch.com
Portable app-enabled label printer.
- iOS & Android app-enabled via Bluetooth connectivity
- Mac & PC compatible via USB connection
- Prints QR codes & Bar codes
- Wider tapes with built-in Auto-cutter
- Portable with battery power, or use
included AC adapter
Epson Developer Program
Our newest products embrace the power of the mobile app. By providing developers deep access to our
latest product platforms through open APIs and developer SDKs, we are encouraging developers to enable
our products to do things never before possible.