IEEE Computer Society/Moverio Contest
Step 1: Post a Video Reply on YouTube
IEEE Computer Society/Moverio Student Contest: YouTube Video
Pitch us on your "next generation" application ideas for the Moverio BT-100 via a "video reply" to our IEEE Computer Society Contest Video. We'll select a winner based on the following criteria:
- Practicaility of Implementation
- Benefit to Humanity
Step 2: Submit Your IEEE Computer Society/Moverio Official Entry Form
After posting your YouTube video reply, please review and submit your official contest entry form by clicking on the "Enter Now" Button.
Epson will be awarding over $16,000 in scholarship money and prizes to the winners.
Dates of entry: January 1, 2013 thru April 30, 2013
No purchase necessary. The Epson Moverio IEEE Computer Society Student Contest starts on January 1, 2013 at 8:00:00 AM ET and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on April 30, 2013. The contest is open to IEEE Computer Society Student members who as of January 1, 2013 are the age of majority in the states/provinces of residence and who attend an accreditied community college, college or university in the United States or Canada (except Quebec, which is excluded). Subject to official rules available at www.epson.com/ieeerules.com. Sponsored by Epson America, Inc. and in no way sponsored endorsed or administered by Google or YouTube. Four prizes will be awarded. One Grand Prize of $8,000 and 3 Honorable Mention Prizes of $2,000/each plus one Moverio BT-100 unit for each winner.
EPSON is a registered trademark, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark, and Moverio is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. Android is a trademark of Google.
- See official rules at www.epson.com/ieeerules
- Perceived image is equivalent to viewing an 80-inch image from 16.4 feet or 5 meters away
- Supports IEEE Computer Society 802.11b/g/n; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used
- Battery life may vary considerably depending on applications used, device settings (for example: Wi-Fi on or off, brightness setting), and temperature.