EPSON "WIN & PRINT" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Epson "Win & Print" Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are: (1) 18 years of age or older as of Sept. 18, 2012 (except in Alabama and Nebraska, where you must be 19 years old or older to enter); and (2) legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia ("D.C"). Void outside the United States/D.C. and wherever prohibited. You must have an email address at the time of entry to participate in this sweepstakes. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 A.M. Pacific time ("PT") on 09/18/2012 ("Start date") and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. Pacific time ("PT") on 10/16/2012 ("end date") (Collectively, "Entry period").
2. Acceptance of Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Official Rules"), and that Sponsor's decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding.
3. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is offered and open to persons who: (a) are legal residents of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or D.C.; and (b) are 18 years of age or older (except in Alabama and Nebraska, where you must be 19 years old or older to enter) at time of entry; and (c) are able to provide a unique, valid email address at time of entry. Any entrants found to be (d) submitting entries using multiple email addresses or (e) multiple entries using the same email address will be disqualified. Sponsor's employees and directors, and their immediate family members, and Sponsor's parent, and affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and legal and financial advisors are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. For purpose of the foregoing, "immediate family" means parents, spouses, children, siblings (whether biological, step, adoptive or in-law) or any members of the households of such employees and directors. You are not authorized to participate in this Sweepstakes if you are not located within and a legal resident of the United States.
4. How to Enter: To enter and participate in the Sweepstakes, visit www.epson.com/winandprint and click the "Submit Your Entry" button. Complete the required fields in the online form marked with an "*". When finished, click the "Submit" button. One (1) entry per person. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such method. Any entries not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
5. Prize/Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): One of four prizes will be awarded at the end of each week of the Sweepstakes. The Prizes are: One (1) EPSON WorkForce 645 (ARV: $149.99), one (1) EPSON Artisan 730 (ARV: $199.99), one (1) EPSON WorkForce 845 (ARV: $199.99), and one (1) EPSON Artisan 837 (ARV: $299.99) (each printer individually is a "Prize"). All federal, state and local taxes and fees and all other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor is not responsible for any portion of the Prize being lost, stolen or misplaced. No portion of the Prize may be sold, transferred, traded, assigned, refunded or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value should the Prize become unavailable. The Prize is solely for the Winner's use.
6. Drawing: One (1) winner will be selected on the Tuesday of each week during the Sweepstakes in a random drawing.
All drawings shall be administered by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor's decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Notification: Each potential winner will be notified by direct email message to the winner's email address provided in the entry form ("Prize Notification") within two (2) business days of each drawing. The potential winner must respond by direct email message to Sponsor with his/her home mailing address within two (2) business days of the date the Prize Notification was sent. Each winner will also be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release to Sponsor, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Release Forms") within five (5) business days of the Prize Notification. If the Release Forms are not returned within such time period, if Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable, if Prize or any portion thereof is unclaimed, if Sponsor determines the potential winner is ineligible, or if any required response is not received within the prescribed period, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, chosen at random from the remaining eligible entries received, provided that adequate time remains to do so.
8. Other Conditions: By participating and/or accepting the Prize, participants agree: (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing, from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or winner's acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize; and (b) by accepting a prize, to the use of his/her name, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific signed consent to such use if asked to do so. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or participant who tampers with the entrance process or otherwise fails to conduct himself/herself in a sportsmanlike manner (as determined solely by the Sponsor). Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed, garbled or stolen entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), web site or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions or computed hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether typographical, human mechanical, electronic, computer, network, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of the entries, the announcement of the Prizes in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated or used in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Sponsor may disqualify anyone from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize (and void all associated entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant, Sponsor or Sponsor's representatives. Any attempt to deliberately damage the web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorney's fees) from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor the right in its' sole discretion to cancel or suspend any portion of the Sweepstakes for any reason, including should any cause corrupt the administration, security or proper play of Sweepstakes and, in event of termination, to determine the winners from among all eligible entries received up to such time of the event resulting in termination using the winner determination procedure outlined above.
9. Binding Arbitration/Governing Law: Entrants waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any right to trial by jury in any action, suit, claim or proceeding brought to enforce, defend or interpret any rights or remedies arising hereunder, relating to, or in connection with the sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of these Official Rules and/or Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, in the City of Long Beach, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. This promotion is governed by California law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions regarding the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 9 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California, City of Long Beach.
10. Winners List: For the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by December 1, 2012 to:
EPSON WIN PRINT SWEEPSTAKES
Epson America, Inc.
4th Floor, #4757
3840 Kilroy Airport Way
Long Beach, CA 90806