For over three years, Epson dedicated a team of mechanical, chemical and software engineers to create an all-new imaging technology dedicated for printing directly to garments. The result of this endeavor is the new Epson SureColor F2000 Series – designed from the ground up for DTG printing.
Save up to $5,000
with a limited time instant discount and reseller discount.
The Epson SC-F2000 Series Offers Reliability, Productivity and Ease-of-Use
View the features of the new SC-F2000 Series, designed by Epson with the goal of improving both the print quality and reliability of
Direct-to-Garment digital printing.
The First DTG Printers
Entirely Engineered & Built by Epson
F2000 White Edition
SCF2000WE 16" Wide DTG
$14,995* Estimated Purchase Price
Epson SureColor F2000 Color Edition
Features dual CMYK inks, a smart choice for increased production of color
SCF2000SE16" Wide DTG
$14,995* Estimated Purchase Price
Highly Reliable Technology for Stunning T-Shirt Printing
Superior Garment Print Quality
The purpose-built print head, ink and printer mechanism help produce outstanding print quality.
High-Performance Garment Production
One of the fastest garment printers in its print class – prints all day with little downtime. The result, more sellable garments at the end of the day.
Superior Printer Reliability
Developed specifically for high-performance, Direct-to-Garment imaging, with white ink re-circulation and two-stage filtering for all inks.
Epson Pretreatment Fluid
This competitively priced, all-new white
ink pretreatment was developed by Epson specifically for Epson UltraChrome DG Inks and reduces garment staining while being extremely soft hand.
Simple User Maintenance
You don't need to be a technician to operate an SC-F2000 Series printer. These printers feature easily replaced maintenance kits, and hassle-free cleaning routines, allowing for simple end-user maintenance when called for.
Epson Garment Creator
Workflow software for Windows and MAC OS created by Epson with easy-to-use tools for garment layout, robust color & white ink control, transparency selection, and built-in job estimating tools.
Epson PrecisionCore™ TFP®
Next Generation Print Head Technology
Epson PrecisionCore, Next-Generation InkJet Technology
Discover how Epson's new advancement in print head technology delivers professional output at dramatic speeds.Watch Video: PrecisionCore
Extreme Print Quality
Thin-film Piezo technology drives precision dot control, shape and placement for outstanding clarity and sharpness for garment imaging.
Fast Print Speeds
Up to 720 nozzles dedicated to color inks with 1,440 nozzles dedicated to white
inks for incredible print speeds, making it quite possibly one of the fastest
direct-to-garment printers in its class.
Ideal for printing with Epson UltraChrome DG Direct-to-Garment ink chemistry. Co-developed for extreme reliability and capable of high-production, with very little downtime for maintenance.
Epson UltraChrome® DG Ink
The High-Performance Garment Ink Technology Developed by Epson
- Next-generation white ink technology
- Outstanding color and white performance
- Garments keep their stretch-ability and natural drape
- White Ink anti-coagulation chemistry for high reliability
- Ink cartridges with two year shelf life
- Works in tandem with Epson Pre-treatment fluid for highly durable garments
- * Estimated street price after reseller discount and Epson instant rebate. Please visit epson.com/prorebates for details. Check with an Epson Professional Imaging Authorized Reseller for actual price, as dealer prices may vary.
- EPSON, SureColor and Epson UltraChrome are registered trademarks; PrecisionCore is a trademark; and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2015 Epson America, Inc.