Applications for the Moverio BT-100
Installing an App Store
The Moverio BT-100 supports a variety of 3rd party app stores, although currently we have tested and recommend the use of the Amazon Appstore.** Just follow these easy steps to install the store onto your device and begin downloading some apps!
Before you begin, please make sure that the correct date/time is set on your device.
- Navigate to Amazon.com on your BT-100 device
- Click on the All apps icon
- Scroll down to the Amazon Appstore
- Select download (ensure that the correct date/time is set on your device)
- Once downloaded, drag the notification bar down and click the downloaded file
- Once installed the app will appear in the all apps area, not on the apps shortcut carousel
- Create and log into your Amazon Appstore account and begin using your apps
Experience the best of Moverio with these recommended apps. New apps are continually being added and developed so check back often for our latest recommendations*.
Tools & Utilities
View All Apps
1For the optimal experience we recommend you use with the “Rotation Locker” app.
All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
*Recommendations as of: March 1, 2012
- Previous: Developers