Back to top
Versatile Scanning at an Extraordinary Value.
Scan photos, documents, 3D objects and oversized artwork with incredible clarity and detail — the value-priced Epson Perfection V33 makes it easy with 4800 dpi optical resolution and a host of easy-to-use features. Use the included ArcSoft® Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe1 software to scan oversized artwork and scrapbook pages. Bring those faded family photos back to life, using the V33 to restore the color in a snap. With Advanced Digital Dust Correction, you can even remove the appearance of dust from photos. And, it offers easy setup and one-touch scanning. Whether you choose to archive important documents or copy the soccer team photo, you can be up and running in no time. And, with an innovative LED light source, the V33 provides fast scans with no warmup time.
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Achieve exceptional clarity and detail — 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution
- Easily scan oversized prints, documents and artwork — ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe1 included
- Enjoy remarkable versatility — send e-mails or create PDFs with one touch
- Restore the color to faded photos — with one click, Epson Easy Photo Fix makes it simple
- Remove dust from scanned photos — Advanced Digital Dust Correction
- Scan text with amazing clarity — Office Mode delivers sharp scans, even if text is on colored paper or a double-sided document
- Quickly copy documents and photos — for easy archiving and sharing
- Scan books, photos albums and 3D objects — high-rise, 180-degree lid
- Convert scanned documents into editable text — Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software included
- ReadyScan® LED technology — Fast scanning with no warm up time, contains no mercury, and provides lower power consumption
- Designed to be recycled1
- Mercury-free LED light source
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- LED light source — lower energy consumption than a fluorescent lamp
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner1
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.