Back to top
High quality scans of photos, 35mm film, documents and more.
Scan photos, 35mm film, documents and oversized artwork with incredible clarity and detail — the value-priced Epson Perfection V330 Photo makes it easy with 4800 dpi optical resolution and a host of easy-to-use features. Use the built-in 35mm Transparency Unit to scan up to six negative frames or four slides at one time. With the scanner's remarkable resolution, you can easily create extraordinary enlargements. Whether you choose to archive important documents or copy the soccer team photo, you can be up and running in no time. And, with an innovative LED light source, the V330 Photo provides fast scans with no warmup time.
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Achieve exceptional clarity and detail — 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution
- Scan 35mm slides, negatives and film strips with ease — built-in Transparency Unit
- Easily scan oversized prints, documents and artwork — ArcSoft® Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe1 included
- Enjoy remarkable versatility — scan to e-mails or create PDFs with one touch
- Restore the color to faded photos — with one click, Epson Easy Photo Fix® makes it simple
- Remove dust from scanned film and photos — Advanced Digital Dust Correction
- Scan text with amazing clarity — Office Mode delivers sharp scans, even if text is on colored paper or a double-sided document
- Quickly copy documents and photos — for easy archiving and sharing
- Scan books, photos albums and 3D objects — high-rise, 180-degree lid
- Convert scanned documents into editable text — Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software included
- ReadyScan® LED technology — Fast scanning with no warm up time, contains no mercury, and provides lower power consumption
- Designed to be recycled1
- Mercury-free LED light source
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- LED light source — lower energy consumption than a fluorescent lamp
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner1
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.