Back to top
Built To Perform.
Now, your workgroup can take advantage of fast 2-sided document imaging, along with flatbed versatility, without breaking the bottom line. The affordable WorkForce DS-6500 delivers remarkable scans from 4" x 6" and up to 8.5" x 40", quickly scanning 2-sided documents in just one pass. Use the 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to scan stacks of one- or 2-sided documents. Or, use the 8.5" x 11.7" flatbed to scan hard-bound books or other odd-sized items. The DS-6500 scans documents at speeds up to 25 ppm / 50 ipm1. And, its 4 line CCD sensor (RGB and black) consistently delivers vivid colors and crisp, sharp text. Plus, with productivity software included and the optional network scan module, each member of your team can access high performance scanning for critical project needs.
Awards & Reviews
Epson WorkForce DS-6500/DS-7500 Document Scanners Awarded Editor's Choice from Better Buys for Business
- Better Buys for Business, April/May 2013
Back to top
- Capture large, 2-sided documents in a single scan — scans as small as 4" x 6" and as large as 8.5" x 40" via the ADF or 8.5" x 11.7" via the flatbed
- Achieve remarkable results — 4 line CCD sensor (RGB and black) for crisp, sharp text; included book spine correction eliminates distortion when scanning bound materials1
- Get more done — one-pass, duplex scanning at speeds of up to 25 ppm / 50 ipm1
- Work smarter and more efficiently — built-in 100-sheet ADF, plus auto duplex scanning
- Ultrasonic double-feed detector — automatically stops the scan job if two pages have fed together
- Convenient network scanning capabilities — use the optional networking module and included Document Capture Pro software to scan to any PC on the local network1
- Scan to popular cloud services1 — scan to SharePoint®, Evernote®, Google Docs and more
- Scan to searchable PDF — save scanned documents as PDF, PDF-A or jpeg files and more
- Do more with powerful productivity software — includes Epson® Scan, Document Capture Pro (Windows only) and ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint OCR
- One-touch scanning — create up to 30 user-programmable jobs
See Specifications page for Notes.