Back to top
Built To Perform.
High-speed, 2-sided document imaging, along with flatbed versatility, is right at your fingertips with the fast, affordable WorkForce DS-7500. This high performance scanner delivers remarkable scans from 4" x 6" and up to 8.5" x 40", quickly scanning 2-sided documents in just one pass. Use the 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to scan stacks of one- or 2-sided documents. Or, use the 8.5" x 11.7" flatbed to scan hard-bound books or other odd-sized items. The DS-7500 blazes through each task at speeds up to 40 ppm / 80 ipm1. And, its 4 line CCD sensor (RGB and black) consistently delivers vivid colors and crisp, sharp text. Plus, with productivity software included and the optional network scan module, each member of your team can access high performance scanning for critical project needs.
Back to top
- Capture large, two-sided documents in a single scan — scans documents as small as 4" x 6" and up to 8.5" x 40" via the ADF or 8.5" x 11.7" via the flatbed scanner bed
- Achieve remarkable results — 4 line CCD (RGB and black) provides vivid color and crisp, sharp text; included book spine correction eliminates distortion when scanning bound materials1
- Boost productivity — one-pass, duplex scanning at speeds of 40 ppm / 80 ipm1
- Work smarter and more efficiently — built-in 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, plus auto duplex scanning
- Ultrasonic double-feed detector — automatically stops the scan job if two pages have fed together
- Convenient, network scanning capabilities — use the optional networking module and included Document Capture Pro software to scan to any PC on the local network1
- Scan to popular cloud services1 — scan to SharePoint®, Evernote®, Google Docs and more
- Scan to searchable PDF — save scanned documents as PDF, PDF-A or jpeg files, and more
- Do more with powerful productivity software — includes Epson® Scan, Document Capture Pro and ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint OCR
- One-touch scanning — create up to 30 user-programmable jobs
See Specifications page for Notes.