Back to top
Affordable network color printing.
Designed for businesses that need network color printing at an affordable price, the B-310N delivers the ideal solution, offering exceptional performance and reliability — all at a remarkable value. The B-310N offers affordable operation with ink costs as low as 6 cents per color page1. The B-310N delivers on performance as well, with print speeds of 19 ISO ppm (black) and 18 ISO ppm (color)1. To help minimize downtime and maximize print productivity, the B-310N features a high-capacity, front-loading paper tray capable of holding up to 500 sheets. A rear-sheet feeder provides an additional 150-sheet paper capacity and added versatility by accommodating envelopes, sheet labels, card stock and more. The B-310N also offers hassle-free maintenance with easy-to-replace ink cartridges and an intelligent nozzle verification system, which automatically checks and cleans the print head on a regular basis to ensure premium print quality. Now you can affordably incorporate network color printing, without compromising speed or productivity.
4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
5760 x 1440 dpi
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
ISO Print Speeds
ISO print speeds of 19 ISO ppm (black) and 18 ISO ppm (color)1
- Fast color print speeds for busy workgroups — 37 ppm (maximum) or 18 ISO ppm (color)1
- Four individual, high-yield ink cartridges — print about 3,000 pages (black) and 3,500 pages (color) before replacing cartridges2
- Economical to own and operate — with ink costs as low as 6 cents per color page1
- Boost productivity with high-capacity paper tray — front-loading cassette holds up to 500 letter-size sheets, facilitating high-volume printing
- Versatile media handling — rear sheet feeder accommodates envelopes, card stock, labels, etc
- Easy maintenance — intelligent nozzle verification system checks and cleans the print head on a regular basis to ensure premium print quality
- Easy-to-replace ink cartridges — no need to wait for trained personnel
- Greater color productivity — monthly duty cycle of 10,000 pages (2,000 recommended) for high-volume, network color printing1
- Save up to 50% on paper with the optional duplexer for automatic, two-sided printing
- High-volume ink cartridges mean fewer cartridge replacements and reduced packaging waste
- Designed to be recycled
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.