Back to top
Engineered for business.
Easily accelerate office productivity with the WorkForce 520, the world's fastest all-in-one1, which features ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 5.4 ISO ppm (color)1. Quickly connect and print wirelessly from multiple computers with Easy Epson Wi-Fi with "n" compatibility1. Use the 30-page Auto Document Feeder to easily copy or scan stacks of documents. The Super G3 fax ensures high-speed faxing in color or black and white, while instant-dry DURABrite® Ultra Ink delivers smudge, fade and water resistant documents that you can handle immediately after printing.
Note: Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items except if product arrives defective, in which case, we will provide a replacement with the same model or equivalent. This unit may not include the same software or paper pack as new models.
Print / Copy / Scan / Fax / Photo
4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed:
Black: 15 ppm1
; Color: 5.4 ppm1
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Save time — world's fastest all-in-one1 with ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 5.4 ISO ppm (color)1
- Easy wireless printing — connect to your wireless network in seconds with Easy Epson Wi-Fi1
- Get more done — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax
- PC-Fax1 — fax documents directly from your computer
- High-speed faxing — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Protect important documents — smudge, fade and water resistant prints; documents rival those from a laser printer
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than laser printers1
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two-sided printing1
- Print twice as much — get about 2x more prints with two Black cartridges1
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the life of the product1; plus, access to business templates, tutorials and offers
- Quickly print from your mobile device — print photos, office documents and more, see www.epson.com/mobileprinting for details
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers1
- Save up to 50% on paper with manual, two-sided printing1
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Designed to be recycled1
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner1
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.