Back to top
Professional performance. Exhibition quality.
Unleash your creative inspiration with the advanced features and uncompromising quality of the Epson Stylus Photo R3000. This 13"-wide printer delivers the professional features you desire including high-capacity cartridges, networking and wireless connectivity, plus Advanced Media Handling. Epson UltraChrome K3® with Vivid Magenta pigment ink, combined with Epson's innovative MicroPiezo® AMC print head, enables the R3000 to produce gallery-quality black-and-white output, plus vivid color prints with breathtaking blues and violets. Offering the latest in wired and wireless networking, the R3000 makes it easy to print from anywhere in your home or studio. Now, you can produce stunning wide-format images and professionally showcase your work.
Note: Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items except if product arrives defective, in which case, we will provide a replacement with the same model or equivalent. This unit may not include the same software or paper pack as new models.
9-color Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta pigment ink
5760 x 1440 dpi
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology — Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta Ink Technology for stunning color and black-and-white prints with intense blues and violets and improved skin tones
- Individual high-capacity ink cartridges — change cartridges less often with nine 25.9 ml individual ink cartridges
- Advanced Media Handling — offers consistent, reliable performance with front-in, front-out paper path; accommodates cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to 13" wide; supports photographic and fine art paper, canvas, art boards and CD/DVDs
- Unparalleled connectivity — Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support
- Auto-switching Black inks — achieve the highest black density and superior contrast on glossy, matte or fine art papers from either Matte or Photo Black ink
- Leading-edge image-quality architecture — smoother color transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail with AccuPhoto HD2 imaging technology
- Precision 9-color, 8-channel print head technology — innovative MicroPiezo® AMC, one-inch wide print head with ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance
- Professional control — Advanced Black-and-White Photo Mode to easily create neutral or toned black-and-white prints from color or monochrome images
See Specifications page for Notes.