Back to top
Engineered for Business.
Ideal for the space-constrained home office, the WorkForce WF-2540 is a fast, high-performance all-in-one that offers affordable, individual ink cartridges and a space saving, compact design — the smallest in its class1. Featuring a 2.5" LCD for easy navigation, the WF-2540 saves time with fast speeds of 9 ISO ppm (black) and 4.7 ISO ppm (color)1, plus a convenient, 30-page Automatic Document Feeder. The WF-2540 comes with both wired and built-in wireless1 connectivity for easy setup and sharing on your network.Mobile Printing
Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, tablet, smartphone or computer1
with the following mobile printing solutions:
4-in-1 with WiFi® & Ethernet:
Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed:
Black: 9.0 ISO ppm1
; Color: 4.7 ISO ppm1
Supported Operating Systems:
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Awards & Reviews
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Review by PCMag.com
"The Epson WorkForce WF-2540 inkjet MFP is small enough to share a desk with but can also connect to a wired or wireless network for easy sharing in home or micro office." - PCMag.com, December 17, 2012
Back to top
ISO Print Speeds
ISO print speeds of 9.0 ISO ppm (black) and 4.7 ISO ppm (color)1
Wireless and Ethernet Network Ready
Easily connect and share with others in your workgroup using a wireless or wired network.
Fast, High-Quality Printing and Copying
Quickly print or copy documents and photos — get sharp text and vivid, true-to-life color.
Replace Only the Color You Need
Four individual ink cartridges are available in different capacities, so you can replace only the color you need.
Epson Connect - Print and Share from Anywhere
Easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets, smartphones and more.
2.5" LCD for easy navigation
- Fast print speeds — 9 ISO ppm (black) and 4.7 ISO ppm (color)1
- Smallest footprint in its class1 — save space in your home office
- Easy navigation — 2.5" LCD makes it simple
- Affordable individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Epson Connect — Print and scan from anywhere — convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more1; also supports Apple® AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Built-in wireless and Ethernet networking — easily connect to the network and share your all-in-one with others1
- Easy sharing and file transfers — built-in USB port
- Do more — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- PC-Fax — fax documents directly to / from your computer
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers1
- Save up to 50% on paper with manual, two-sided printing1
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Designed to be recycled1
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner1
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.