Back to top
Engineered for Business
The WorkForce WF-2520 enables any small office to be more cost-efficient and productive. Boasting print speeds of 9.0 ISO ppm (black) and 4.7 ISO ppm (color)1, plus a robust feature set, this powerful performer offers an amazing value. A built-in Ethernet port ensures easy networking, while Epson Connect makes it simple to print and scan from anywhere2. Save up to 50% on paper with manual, two-sided printing3 and use up to 70% less energy than color lasers4. Easily save time with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder. The WorkForce WF-2520 even offers a space-saving, compact design — the smallest in its class5 — and individual ink cartridges, so you can replace only the color you need.Mobile Printing
Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, tablet, smartphone or computer1
with the following mobile printing solutions:
Note: Epson does not accept returns on Clearance Center items, unless the product arrives defective, in which case, a replacement with the same model or equivalent will be sent.
4-in-1 with Ethernet:
Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed:
Black: 9.0 ISO ppm1
; Color: 4.7 ISO ppm1
Supported Operating Systems:
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
ISO Print Speeds
ISO print speeds of 9.0 ISO ppm (black) and 4.7 ISO ppm (color)1
Fast, High-Quality Printing and Copying
Quickly print or copy documents and photos — get sharp text and vivid, true-to-life color.
Epson Connect - Print and Share from Anywhere
Easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets, smartphones and more.
Automatic Document Feeder
Easily copy, scan and fax stacks of documents with the built-in automatic document feeder.
Smudge, Scratch, Water and Fade-Resistant Prints
The ultimate combination of photo quality and longevity; get prints that are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant.
Replace Only the Color You Need
Four individual ink cartridges are available in different capacities, so you can replace only the color you need.
- Fast print speeds — 9.0 ISO ppm (black) and 4.7 ISO ppm (color)1
- Smallest footprint in its class5 — save space in your office
- Laser-sharp text and professional documents — 5760 x 1440 dpi for crisp, high quality results
- Increase productivity — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than laser printers4
- Easy connectivity — built-in Ethernet to connect to the network and share your all-in-one with others
- Epson Connect — print and scan from anywhere2 — print and scan with your smartphone or tablet
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- PC-Fax — fax documents directly to / from a computer
- Quickly scan and archive with included OCR software — turn forms and documents into text-searchable, editable PDFs6
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers4
- Saves up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, 2-sided printing3
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product7
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner8
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment