Back to top
Lowest printing cost for everyday use with genuine Epson ink2
Replace your monochrome laser printer with the WorkForce WF-M1560 monochrome all-in-one and get the lowest black printing cost in its class — up to 60 percent lower than monochrome laser printers2. You get monochrome printing for less; and, reliability is better than with replacement cartridges commonly purchased for competitive laser printers. This fast, high-performance all-in-one uses less power than laser printers3, and offers economical, High-capacity ink cartridges, producing up to 2400 pages4. For easy setup and sharing on your network, the WF-M1560 comes with built-in Ethernet and wireless connectivity5. This lightweight, compact inkjet saves time with fast speeds up to 34 ppm (draft)1, plus a convenient 30-page Automatic Document Feeder for unattended copying, and scanning in full color. Engineered to produce sharp, laser quality black text, it's ideal for reports, brochures and everyday printing with print size versatility up to 8.5" x 44". The WF-M1560 also produces smudge, fade and water resistant prints every time.
4-in-1 with WiFi® & Ethernet:
Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
Up to 34 ppm1
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
Print documents that are highlighter friendly as well as smudge, scratch, fade and water resistant.
Wireless and Ethernet Network Ready
Share one printer with multiple computers in your home or office, using a wireless or wired network.
Automatic Document Feeder
Easily copy, scan and fax stacks of documents with the built-in automatic document feeder.
High-capacity Cartridges Available
Extra large, easy to install ink cartridges with high print yields.
- Lowest black printing cost in its class — up to 60% lower printing cost than monochrome laser printers2
- Economical High-capacity ink cartridges available — print up to 2400 pages before replacing the cartridge4
- Fast print speeds — up to 34 ppm (draft)1
- Save energy — uses less power than laser printers3
- Built-in networking — easily connect to the network via built-in Ethernet and wireless 802.11 b/g/n5 networking and share your multifunction printer with others; also includes USB connectivity
- Small and lightweight — save space in your home or office; weighs just 12.8 lb; up to 50 percent lighter than competitive models6
- Great media flexibility — rear paper feed; accommodates paper up to 8.5" x 44"
- Sharp documents — laser quality black text for high-quality everyday printing projects
- Scanning versatility — scan in both black-and-white and color
- Do more — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- Convenience — the included OCR software also allows you to scan and save documents as text-searchable, editable PDFs6
- Uses less power than laser printers2
- Save up to 50% on paper with manual, two-sided printing7
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product8
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner9
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment