Back to top
Amazing performance for elite home cinemas.
The Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 9500UB creates cinematic adventures unlike any other with a contrast ratio up to 200,000:1, unprecedented in its class, innovative Super-resolution technology and powerful widescreen performance. Epsonís exclusive Vertical Alignment (VA) LCD technology ensures deep blacks and extraordinary detail, putting you right in the middle of where the action is. And, with its anamorphic mode, the Pro Cinema 9500UB makes it easy to enjoy widescreen 2.35:1 movies and more. Whatever you choose to view, setup is easy with innovative color management features and ISF calibration, which allows you to customize colors for any environment. Whether youíre watching movies, sports or videogames, this 1080p projector ensures amazing image quality with Epson D7 chips, an HQV processor and innovative Super-resolution technology. Enjoy brilliant quality and blockbuster performance with the new THX Movie Mode. With a powerful cinema filter, enhanced frame interpolation and state-of-the-art Fujinon® lens, the kind typically used by renowned Hollywood producers, this product delivers dynamic video in virtually any setting. Its exclusive 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine ensures extraordinary, high-definition performance, while the long-life E-TORL® lamp delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 4000 hours1. And, it offers easy maintenance with a clever cooling system and convenient dust filtration system. Experience big-screen entertainment in a whole new way with the Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 9500UB.
Note: Epson does not accept returns on Clearance Center items, unless the product arrives defective, in which case, a replacement with the same model or equivalent will be sent.
Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
1080p (1920 x 1080)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Advanced video quality — HQV processor and THX certification
- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
- High-definition, 1080p home theater experience — D7 chip with C2Fine® technology delivers 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Sharp, dramatically rich images — revolutionary Super-resolution technology enhances DVD, SD and HD content
- Deep, dark blacks; crystal-clear detail — contrast ratio up to 200,000:1 and UltraBlack technology with new dual-layer auto iris
- Stunning picture uniformity and clarity — state-of-the-art lens by Fujinon
- Amazing, true-to-life color — Epson exclusive cinema filter with an expanded color gamut and new color reproduction feature
- Brilliant images, anytime, day or night — 1600 lumens color light output, 1600 lumens white light output1
- Cutting-edge connectivity — two HDMI ports for maximum flexibility
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp — up to 4000-hour lamp life1
- Smooth gradations — 12-bit chip driver
- Ideal for fast-action movies, TV shows — advanced, high-speed auto iris function adjusts light output up to 60 times per second to match every entertainment option
- Easy color setup — color isolation feature to easily adjust initial color settings without color filter glasses
- Color space selection — easy adjustment of the color gamut according to program material or location [SMPTE-C (Rec. 601) for SD material, EBU (PAL) for Europe, and HD (Rec. 709) for HDTV in all regions]
- Convenient color calibration — ISF calibration to customize settings for any environment
- Unobtrusive operation — low fan noise so you can focus on pure entertainment
- Wide and wonderful — Anamorphic Widescreen Mode for easy 2.35:1 viewing with an Anamorphic Lens (sold separately)
- Easy maintenance — convenient dust filtration system with large surface area for greater efficiency
- Outstanding support — three-year limited warranty; two-business-day Home Service shipping
- Ceiling mount and replacement lamp included — an extraordinary value
See Specifications page for Notes.
Back to top
Includes three years of toll-free, priority technical support, plus Epsonís three-year projector limited warranty and a 90-day lamp limited warranty
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans