Back to top
Touch brilliance — the world's first 3LCD, touch-enabled interactive projector
The ultra-short-throw BrightLink 595Wi is the world's first 3LCD, touch-enabled interactive projector. Offering 3x Brighter Colors* than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. With 3300 lumens of color brightness1 and 3300 lumens of white brightness1, the 595Wi delivers truly dynamic images. And, it takes kinesthetic learning to new heights. With touch- and pen-based interactivity, the 595Wi makes it easy to draw and collaborate using any wall and familiar, intuitive gestures. Teachers can use the Moderator software2 to simultaneously share students' work from multiple devices3. Plus, it's compatible with top curriculum software and can display images up to 100" from just 12" away.
||3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 3300 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3300 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1, the BrightLink 595Wi uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
3LCD, 3-chip technology
1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Awards & Reviews
"The Awards target innovative and content-rich programs (including apps for iPad and Android) and websites that provide parents and teachers with the technology to foster educational excellence." - The ComputED Gazette, April 17, 2015
Back to top
Bright and Colorful
Features 3300 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1
and 3300 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
See the video >
High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
Finger Touch Enabled
Touch, draw, select and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures
Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
Ultra-Short Throw Projector
Can be mounted only 12.2" away from the board, and the projected WXGA image can get as large as 100" diagonal with reduced shadow interference
Multi-PC projection and Moderator function allows up to 50 devices to connect over a network and then select up to 4 to project simultaneously.
See the video >
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The BrightLink 595Wi has:
Color Brightness: 3300 lumens1
White Brightness: 3300 lumens1
- Touch-based interactivity — enables as many as six students to touch, draw, select and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures4
- PC-free interactivity — display and write on content from your iPad®/iPod®/iPhone®, AndroidTM device, document camera, DVD player, or no source at all
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Epson network Moderator software2 and the Epson iProjectionTM App3
- Wireless3 interactivity — use EasyMP® software with a networked BrightLink projector to share and interact with content from your laptop as you move freely about the classroom
- Compatible with top interactive software — maximize your investment by utilizing familiar teaching applications such as Promethean ActivInspire®, SMART NotebookTM and MimioStudioTM by Mimio (Software sold separately)
- Wall mount included — get a 100" image from as little as 12" away; significantly reduces shadow interference and glare
- Long-life, low-cost lamp — lasts up to 6,000 hours in ECO Mode5
- 2x HDMI — supports multiple high-definition AV devices, with MHL support6
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to eco.epson.com