Back to top
The interactive projector for today's BYOD classroom.
The BrightLink 575Wi ultra-short-throw interactive projector offers cutting-edge kinesthetic learning. With PC-free interactivity, it makes it easy to annotate on displayed content from virtually any device, or no source at all. Teachers can wirelessly project from mobile devices2, utilize popular learning applications, or use the Moderator software3 to simultaneously share students' work from PC, Mac®, iOS® and AndroidTM devices. It's all so seamless — kids stay focused with no downtime. Offering 3x Brighter Colors* than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. With 2700 lumens of color brightness and 2700 lumens of white brightness1, the 575Wi delivers truly dynamic images.
||3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 2700 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 2700 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1, the BrightLink 575Wi uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
3LCD, 3-chip technology
1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
Bright and Colorful
Features 2700 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1
and 2700 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
See the video >
High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
Ultra-Short Throw Projector
Can be mounted only 12.2" away from the board, and the projected WXGA image can get as large as 100" diagonal with reduced shadow interference
Multi-PC projection and Moderator function allows up to 50 devices to connect over a network and then select up to 4 to project simultaneously.
See the video >
- 3x Brighter Colors, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The BrightLink 575Wi has:
Color Brightness: 2700 lumens1
White Brightness: 2700 lumens1
- PC-free interactivity — display and write on content from your iPad—/iPod—/iPhone—, Android device, document camera, DVD player, or no source at all
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share2 and compare students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with network Moderator software3
- Wireless2 interactivity — use EasyMP— software with a networked BrightLink projector to share and interact with content from your laptop as you move freely about the classroom
- Dual pen support — allows two users to annotate simultaneously anywhere on the surface on which the image is projected
- Compatible with top interactive software — maximize your investment by utilizing familiar teaching applications such as Promethean ActivInspire®, SMART NotebookTM and MimioStudioTM by Mimio (Software sold separately)
- Wall mount included — get a 100" image from as little as 12" away; significantly reduces shadow interference and glare
- 2x HDMITM — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL— support4
- Long-life, low-cost lamp — lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode5
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment