Back to top
Save on Ink — up to 50% lower printing costs vs. color laser1
The ultimate wireless all-in-one, the WorkForce Pro WP-4540 is twice the speed of competitive inkjets and gives you the World's Fastest auto two-sided print speeds1, automatic two-sided copying / scanning / faxing, and professional quality output while getting up to 50% lower printing costs vs. color laser1. Boasting two-sided print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 7.1 ISO ppm (color)1, this ultra efficient all-in-one features a 580-sheet paper capacity and convenient 5.8" touch panel. Use the 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax one- or two-sided documents. Built-in wireless networking1 makes it easy to share your all-in-one printer with others. And a 20,000-page duty cycle1 gives you added peace of mind. Best of all, the WP-4540 offers low hassle, extra large, easy to install cartridges, with a high yield of 2400 pages black and 1200 pages color. Mobile Printing
Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, tablet, smartphone or computer1
with the following mobile printing solutions:
4-in-1 with Wi-Fi®:
Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed:
Black: 16.0 ISO ppm1
; Color: 11 ISO ppm1
Supported Operating Systems:
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Awards & Reviews
"I tried some real estate brochures on matte paper in full color...The results were excellent and I would have no problem using them in a listing presentation for even the most discriminating seller prospect." - James Kimmons, About.com: Real Estate Business, February 6, 2013
Back to top
ISO Print Speeds
One-sided ISO print speeds of 16 ISO ppm (black) and 11 ISO ppm (color); Two-sided ISO print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 7.1 ISO ppm (color) 1
Automatic Document Feeder
Easily copy, scan and fax stacks of documents with the built-in automatic document feeder.
World's Fastest Automatic Two-Sided Printer1
Print professional quality, two-sided color prints at unprecedented speeds. Ideal for busy workgroups.
Dual Paper Trays
Built-in, 500-sheet capacity dual trays allow you to print or copy continuously at full speed without interruption.
Wireless and Ethernet Network Ready
Share one printer with multiple computers in your home or office, using a wireless or wired network.
Print documents that are highlighter friendly as well as smudge, scratch, fade and water resistant.
- Save on Ink — up to 50% lower printing costs vs. color laser1
- World's Fastest automatic two-sided printer1 — ideal for busy workgroups
- Extra large ink cartridges available1 — print up to four reams of paper without changing ink
- Reload paper less often — 580-sheet paper capacity, includes an 80-sheet rear-feed tray for alternative paper, envelopes, labels and card stock
- Remarkable durability — up to 20,000 pages duty cycle1
- Professional quality color — print attention-getting marketing materials or presentations that exceed your clients expectations
- 5.8" smart touch panel — quickly and easily navigate through critical tasks
- Built-in networking1 — easily connect and share with others in your workgroup via wireless or wired networking
- Save 50% of your paper supply — built-in automatic two-sided printing and copying
- Smudge, fade and water resistant documents — ink won't run or smear
- PC-Fax — fax documents directly from your computer1
- Epson Connect — get instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices; also compatible with Apple® AirPrint and Google Cloud Print1
- Do more — 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of one- or two-sided originals
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers1
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, two-sided printing
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Designed to be recycled1
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner1
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.