Back to top
Creativity that shines.
Take your creativity and productivity to the next level with the advanced features and uncompromising quality of the Epson Stylus Photo R2000. This robust, 13"-wide printer delivers remarkable efficiency and versatility with high-capacity cartridges, and networking and wireless connectivity, along with flexible media handling. Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss® 2 pigment ink, delivered through Epsonís Advanced MicroPiezo® AMC print head, yields beautiful archival prints with an unprecedented glossy look and feel. Offering the latest in wired and wireless networking, the R2000 makes it easy to print from anywhere in your home or office. Now, you can take your creativity further with the next generation in high-performance, pigment printing technology.
Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items except if product arrives defective, in which case, we will provide a replacement with the same model or equivalent. This unit may not include the same software or paper pack as new models.
8-color UltraChrome Hi-Gloss® 2 pigment ink
5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology — Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink for colorful, vibrant prints, beautiful skin tones that are highly water, smudge and fade-resistant
- Individual, larger ink cartridges — change cartridges less often and get up to 50% more prints1
- Professional media versatility — accommodates cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to 13" wide; supports photographic and fine art paper, canvas, 1.3 mm thick board and inkjet printable CD / DVDs
- Unparalleled connectivity — Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support1
- Auto-selecting Black inks — achieve optimal black density and superior contrast on glossy, matte or fine art papers from either Matte or Photo Black ink
- Leading-edge image-quality architecture — smoother color transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail with AccuPhoto HG imaging technology
- Precision 8-channel print head technology — innovative MicroPiezo AMC, one-inch wide print head with ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance
- Designed to be recycled1
- RoHS compliant
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner1
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.