Back to top
Interactivity 3.0 in a Bright, XGA Interactive Projector.
Make almost any wall — or even tabletop — interactive with the sleek and powerful BrightLink 480i projector. This high-performance, network-ready projector and interactive pens integrate interactive functionality into one machine without the constraints or expense of an interactive whiteboard. Annotate from any source — directly on projected images sent over the network or on content from DVD/Blu-ray® players and document cameras — without the use of a computer. Plus, with dual pen support, two users can write simultaneously, making it easier than ever to actively engage your students in the curriculum. And, setup is easy with auto calibration and no PC driver to install2. The impressive ultra-short-throw projection of BrightLink 480i means you can project large, interactive, XGA images up to 93" without shadow interference. Add versatile wall or table mounting options, HDMI connectivity, a built-in 16 W speaker and convenient microphone jack, and these fully loaded BrightLink projectors open the world to interactivity 3.0.
BrightLink also works with Promethean ActivInspire educational software
, for creating engaging interactive lessons.
||3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 3000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1, the BrightLink 480i uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
|Projector Bundles for Education
Value Bundle Comparison
|480i + Wall Mount
|480i + Table Mount
3LCD, 3-chip technology
1024 x 768 (XGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Awards & Reviews
"Smartboards have been used in every classroom in Fort Leavenworth's schools for years, and are now being replaced with Epson BrightLink interactive projectors to encourage a more cohesive learning environment." - Fort Leavenworth Schools, May 2012
Back to top
Bright and Colorful
Features 3000 lumens of interactive color brightness (color light output)1
and 3000 lumens of interactive white brightness (white light output)1
See the video >
Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
Includes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
Present Over a Network
Project over a network, for multi-room presentations or to show digital signage
See the video >
- Built-in interactivity — powerful projector plus pen combination provides complete interactive solution without the need for expensive electronic whiteboard
- PC-Free annotation — write on projected images from iPads, document cameras and Blu-Ray players, or directly on ordinary white boards without ever connecting to a computer
- Dual Pen Support — innovative pen technology allows two users to annotate simultaneously, anywhere on the board
- Easy setup — no driver installation2; auto calibration; convenient tools including horizontal keystone correction, Quick Corner® and more
- Eliminate shadowing — project ultra-bright XGA images up to 93" from less than 13" away
- Ultra Flexible — versatile mounting solutions transform most any wall or table into an interactive learning center
- Future-ready connectivity — HDMI digital connectivity for classrooms with the latest devices
- Value-added communication features — built-in 16 W speaker, audio pass-through, microphone input and built-in closed captioning decoder
- Versatile network connectivity — RJ-45 LAN connectivity for remote audio/video presentations and control; optional wireless capabilities for even greater flexibility
- Energy-efficient lamp — up to 4000-hour lamp life3
- Added versatility — partner your projector directly with the Epson DC-06 document camera via USB
- High-efficiency filter — 2x the surface area of previous filters for better protection against dust; cleaning schedule up to 5000 hours
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp
- Recyclable product
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner4
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans