Back to top
The powerful business, document management scanner.
The WorkForce Pro GT-S80 offers businesses a powerful scanning solution, featuring speeds up to 80 ipm and a duty cycle of up to 1800 sheets. This high-volume, sheet-fed scanner makes it easy to capture all your critical documents. And, it offers an amazing value with fast speeds, a 75-page feeder and incredible versatility.
Able to handle everything from business cards to rigid ID cards and documents up to 8.5x36 inches, the GT-S80 easily scans both sides of one sheet in just one pass. And, it does so in color, grayscale or bi-tonal. It's never been easier to electronically capture critical documents.
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Boost productivity — 40 ppm, 80 ipm scan speeds1; scans both sides of one sheet in just one pass
- Scan stacks of documents — 75-page Auto Document Feeder
- Easy one-touch scanning — front control panel with up to 10 user-definable scan jobs including scan-to-PDF, email and more
- Save time — ultrasonic double-feed detection determines if there are two documents going through at once, so you can avoid missed pages and time-consuming paper jams
- Tackle any task with versatile paper handling capabilities — scan business cards, rigid ID cards and documents up to 8.5x36 inches (accommodates different size documents all at one time)
- Get reliable performance — high-volume duty cycle of up to 1800 sheets per day
- Rest easy with earth-friendly ReadyScan LED technology — no mercury, uses less energy, no warmup time
- Manage critical documents with included software — includes ISIS and Twain drivers plus PDF, OCR, document management and business card management software; Kofax VRS certified; and Adobe® Acrobat Standard
- Save on office space — compact scanner fits in any environment
- Connect to your PC — compatible with Windows® and Macintosh®; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection
- Outstanding image quality — for accurate OCR results and high quality digital archives of your important documents
See Specifications page for Notes.