Back to top
High-quality Scans of Photos, 35mm Film, and More.
Scan photos, film, oversized originals, plus scan-to-cloud — you get it all with the Epson Perfection V370 Photo. This powerful performer makes it simple to archive photos and documents or create enlargements with the built-in transparency unit and 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution. The Epson Perfection V370 Photo makes it easy to scan directly to cloud services like Google Docs, MS SharePoint®, Evernote®, and more1 with Document Capture Software. It also offers one-touch buttons for scan-to-email and copy. Plus use photo restoration to bring those faded family photos back to life. You can even scan oversized artwork or photo album pages with ArcSoft® Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe software. Featuring Epson exclusive ReadyScan® Technology for fast scans and no warmup time, you will be scanning in no time.
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
Built-in Transparency Unit
Quickly scan multiple 35mm slides or negatives at one time.
Scan 3D Objects
180-degree lid allows you to easily scan books, photo albums and other 3-dimensional objects.
- Scan 35mm slides and negatives with ease — built-in Transparency Unit for beautiful enlargements up to 13" x 19"
- Access documents from mobile devices — Document Capture software included; allows direct scan-to-cloud functionality1
- Achieve exceptional clarity and detail — 4800 x 9600 optical resolution
- Easily scan oversized prints, documents and artwork — ArcSoft® Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe2 included
- Fast scanning and no warmup time — exclusive ReadyScan® LED technology
- Restore the color to faded photos — with one click, Easy Photo Fix® makes it simple
- Remove dust from scanned film and photos — Advanced Digital Dust correction
- Convert scanned documents into editable text — Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software included
- Quickly scan documents, photos and 35mm film — for easy archiving and sharing
- Scan books, photo albums and 3D objects — high-rise, 180-degree lid
- Recyclable product3
- Mercury-free LED light source
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- LED light source — lower energy consumption than a fluorescent lamp
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner4
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment