Back to top
Engineered for Business.
The WorkForce 310 delivers laser quality documents and vibrant color output – fast! In fact, it prints laser quality documents up to 2x faster than leading competitive ink jet printers1. With built-in Ethernet networking, this amazing all-in-one makes it easy for your entire workgroup to share one product for all their business needs, whether it's to print, copy, scan or fax.
Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed:
Black: 16 ppm1
; Color: 5.5 ppm1
Back to top
World's Fastest All-in-One
Get black text documents fast, without compromising quality.
Share One Printer
Built-in Ethernet makes it easy to share this printer with your entire workgroup for all your business needs.
Reliable Paper Feed
WorkForce Printers are engineered for reliable paper feeding.
Easily copy, scan and fax stacks of documents with built-in 30-page ADF.
Instant Drying Inks
DURABrite Ultra Ink for documents that are smudge; fade and water resistant; and highlighter friendly too!
- Save time — increase your productivity with the world's fastest all-in-one printer in its class1
- Easily share your printer with others — built-in Ethernet with wireless networking capability; connect to your wireless router using an Ethernet port and print wirelessly1
- Get more done — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- PC Fax — save paper by faxing documents directly from your computer1
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Protect important documents — smudge, fade and water resistant prints; documents rival those from a laser printer; highlighter friendly too
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less energy than a laser printer1
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two-sided printing1
- Print twice as much, twice as fast — get about 2x more prints with two Black cartridges1
- Uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer1
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Designed to be recycled
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.