Back to top
Performance is Everything.
The World's Fastest All-in-One printer1, the WorkForce 840 delivers high-speed, automatic, two-sided color printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Keep your business running at full speed. Load paper less often with a 500-sheet paper capacity. Extra High-capacity Black ink cartridges produce about 2x more prints per cartridge1. Forget about waiting for ink to dry — this all-in-one printer uses instant-dry DURABrite® Ultra Ink. Built to perform, the WorkForce 840 can be shared wirelessly with multiple PCs on your network, using Easy Epson Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n1. And, it prints directly from an iPhone®, BlackBerry or other mobile devices1. The WorkForce 840 surpasses the competition in quality, speed and performance and is the top-of-the-line, high productivity all-in-one printer for the busy small office.
4-in-1 with Wi-Fi®:
Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed:
Black: 15.0 ISO ppm1
; Color: 9.3 ISO ppm1
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Awards & Reviews
"The WorkForce 840 packs a lot of features into a relatively compact device. It can print, copy, scan, and fax. It performs each of these functions admirably."
- Hardware Secrets, September 12, 2011
Back to top
ISO Print Speeds
ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 9.3 ISO ppm (color)1
World's Fastest All-in-One
Get black text documents fast, without compromising quality.
Dual Paper Trays
Built-in, 500-sheet capacity dual trays allow you to print or copy continuously at full speed without interruption.
Automatic Two-Sided Printing
Save up to 50% on paper with the option of automatic two-sided printing.
Print documents that are highlighter friendly as well as smudge, scratch, fade and water resistant.
Smart 7.8" Touch Control Panel
Large display includes a 3.5" LCD to preview, edit and print photos without turning on your computer.
- World's Fastest All-in-One printer — save time with the world's fastest two-sided print speeds1
- Speed through critical documents — ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 9.3 ISO ppm (color)1
- Fast automatic two-sided printing — two-sided print speeds of 7.4 ISO ppm (black) and 5.4 ISO ppm (color)1
- 500-sheet paper capacity — get more done with two 250-sheet paper trays
- 7.8" smart touch panel — lights up only the buttons you need; includes a 3.5" LCD
- Quickly scan and archive with OCR software included — scan important documents and save them as JPEGs or PDFs
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, two-sided printing
- Print twice as much — get about 2x more prints with 127-series Extra High-capacity Black ink cartridges1
- Print directly from your cell phone — supports iPhone and other mobile devices1
- Sharp documents — laser-quality black text delivers crisp, high quality proposals and brochures
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- 30-page Auto Document Feeder — quickly copy, scan and fax one- or two-sided originals
- Latest generation Wi-Fi — built-in Easy Epson Wi-Fi makes wireless setup, networking and printing fast and easy1
- PC-Fax — fax documents directly from your computer1
- Front USB port — insert thumb drive and upload files directly to your PC
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Instant-dry inks — smudge, fade and water resistant prints; documents rival those from a laser printer
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than laser printers1
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the life of the product1; plus, get free templates and "how-to" tutorials with registration
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers1
- Save up to 50% on paper with manual, two-sided printing1
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Designed to be recycled1
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner1
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.