Back to top
The perfect ultra-short-throw widescreen projector for the BYOD classroom.
Engage students in a new way with the next generation of kinesthetic learning from the BrightLink 585Wi ultra-short-throw interactive projector. Offering 3x Brighter Colors* than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. With 3300 lumens of color brightness1 and 3300 lumens of white brightness1, the 585Wi delivers dynamic images to the BYOD classroom. And, it displays up to 100" images from just 12" away. Plus, with PC-free interactivity, the 585Wi makes it easy to annotate on displayed content from virtually any device, or no source at all. Teachers can use the EasyMP® with Moderator software2 to simultaneously share students' work from PCs, Mac®, iOS® and AndroidTM devices3.
||3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 3300 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3300 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1, the BrightLink 585Wi uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
3LCD, 3-chip technology
1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Awards & Reviews
"Bottom line: Bright, energy efficient, feature laden, very responsive interactive controls, ultra-short throw to not blind the presenter, and advanced networking...it's the whole package." - ProjectorReviews.com, May 6, 2014
Back to top
Bright and Colorful
Features 3300 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1
and 3300 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
See the video >
High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
Ultra-Short Throw Projector
Can be mounted only 12.2" away from the board, and the projected WXGA image can get as large as 100" diagonal with reduced shadow interference
Multi-PC projection and Moderator function allows up to 50 devices to connect over a network and then select up to 4 to project simultaneously.
See the video >
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The BrightLink 585Wi has:
Color Brightness: 3300 lumens1
White Brightness: 3300 lumens1
- PC-free interactivity — display and write on content from your iPad®/iPod®/iPhone®, Android device, document camera, DVD player, or no source at all
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator software2
- Wireless3 interactivity — easy network connectivity; software included
- Dual pen support — allows two users to annotate simultaneously anywhere on the surface on which the image is projected
- Compatible with top interactive software — maximize your investment by utilizing familiar teaching applications such as Promethean ActivInspire®, SMART NotebookTM and MimioStudioTM by Mimio (Software sold separately)
- Wall mount included — get a 100” image from as little as 12" away; significantly reduces shadow interference and glare
- 2x HDMITM — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL® support4
- Long-life, low-cost lamp — lasts up to 6,000 hours in ECO Mode5
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to eco.epson.com