Back to top
Revolutionize your whiteboard — intelligent, interactive, collaborative solution
Get more out of every meeting with the BrightLink Pro 1420Wi collaborative white-boarding solution. BrightLink Pro 1420Wi integrates the utility of your whiteboard, projector and interactive display and easily connects to video conferencing equipment. It turns any surface into an interactive area on which you can annotate. Remote participants can use their mobile devices2 and write to the digital whiteboard in real time. Share notes easily; save, email or print directly ó no PC or software required. Just turn it on and start writing with the pens. Need more space? Add pages. Itís the simplicity of whiteboarding, modernized for todayís workforce.
||3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 3300 lumens of color brightness1 and 3300 lumens of white brightness1, the BrightLink 1420Wi uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
3LCD, 3-chip technology
1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Awards & Reviews
"The Awards target innovative and content-rich programs (including apps for iPad and Android) and websites that provide parents and teachers with the technology to foster educational excellence." - The ComputED Gazette, April 17, 2015
Back to top
Bright and Colorful
Features 3300 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1
and 3300 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
See the video >
High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
Annotate without any device at all by using the built-in, PC-free tools.
Display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen.
Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
- Revolutionize your whiteboard — turn any wall, flat surface or existing dry-erase board interactive; turn on BrightLink Pro and start writing using the included pens
- Easy to use — BrightLink Pro is a standalone solution ó no computer, software or training is required, so you can operate with ease
- Capture, save and share — no need to transcribe whiteboard notes or take a photo; press a button to save, print or email directly from your BrightLink Pro
- Extensive whiteboard space — save up to 50 digital pages; no need to erase for more space, just add a new page
- Whiteboard sharing — content written digitally can be shared and annotated on simultaneously by both local and remote participants collaborating from mobile devices2, computers and other BrightLink Pros
- Bring your own device (BYOD) — using Epsonís iProjection App, wirelessly share and display content from iPhone®, iPad® and Android devices2 to BrightLink Pro
- Dynamic video conferencing display — connect video conferencing equipment for a large 100" display; use Split Screen3 to simultaneously display people and content side by side
- Elegant finish — optional mount available in teak, deep cherry or aluminum; ideal for executive boardrooms; visit www.chiefmfg.com
- 3x Brighter Colors, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The BrightLink 1420Wi has:
Color Brightness: 3300 lumens1
White Brightness: 3300 lumens1
- Recyclable product4
- Energy-efficient lamp
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner5
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans