Back to top
Stream wirelessly from tablets or smartphones to your widescreen projector
The PowerLite 1975W brings brilliant image quality from your tablet or smartphone to your boardroom with WXGA resolution and DCDi® video processing. Offering 3x Brighter Colors1 than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. With 5000 lumens of color brightness and 5000 lumens of white brightness2, the 1975W shines bright. Stream content from MHL®-enabled devices. Or, wirelessly share 1080p content via Miracast® or WiDi. Now, it can look as good on the screen as on your device — all up to 300".
||3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 5000 lumens of color brightness1 and 5000 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite 1975W uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
High-aperture Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
WXGA (1280 x 800)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
Bright and Colorful
Features 5000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1
and 5000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
See the video >
High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
WiDi/Miracast Screen Mirroring
Wireless projection with Miracast from any smartphone, tablet or PC with an Android operating system or WiDi for Intel® devices like smartphones, tablets or PCs. Allows any person to share their content.
HDMI with MHL Connectivity
Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL — the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
Auto Screen Fit
Display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen.
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite 1975W has:
Color Brightness: 5000 lumens1
White Brightness: 5000 lumens1
- Brilliant widescreen images up to 300" — native WXGA resolution and DCDi video processing; also features a 1.6x optical zoom
- Turn your projector into a smart display — get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets; simultaneously charge your device when it's plugged into the projector
- 2x HDMI connectivity — for high-definition video and audio
- Split Screen — simultaneously project two images, video or still, side by side, from two different sources2
- Remote network monitoring and control — plus Message Broadcasting and built-in schedule functions
- Multi-PC projection and Moderator function — support BYOD collaboration; connect up to 50 devices to view the display; the moderator can control the presentation and display up to 4 different devices simultaneously3
- PC-free image slideshows — quickly and easily share images and PDFs, without using a computer
- DICOM® Simulation Mode — ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes4
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner7
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, 90-day limited lamp warranty, Epson Road Service Program and PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only).
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans