Back to top
Interactivity Wherever You Go With this Portable Short-throw Projector.
The high-performance BrightLink 436Wi network-ready, short-throw projector and interactive pen integrate interactive functions into one machine without the constraints or expense of an interactive whiteboard. Share content from many sources (iPads2, tablets, smartphones, document cameras and more), then annotate directly on projected images — no PC required3. Two users can write simultaneously with dual pen support. Mount BrightLink 436Wi on a wall or set it on a table or desk. This portable projector can be taken from room to room. Setup is easy with auto calibration and no PC driver to install. The projector features HDMI connectivity, a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone jack. Get brilliant image quality and interactivity with the BrightLink 436Wi, from the #1 selling projector company.
BrightLink also works with Promethean ActivInspire educational software
, for creating engaging interactive lessons.
||3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 3000 lumens of color brightness1 and 3000 lumens of white brightness1, the BrightLink 436Wi uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
3LCD, 3-chip technology
1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
Bright and Colorful
Features 3000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1
and 3000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
See the video >
High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
Annotate without any device at all by using the built-in, PC-free tools.
Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
Can be mounted only 36 inches away from the board, and the projected image can get as large as 87" diagonal with no shadow interference
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The BrightLink 436Wi has:
Color Brightness: 3000 lumens1
White Brightness: 3000 lumens1
- Built-in interactivity — powerful projector and pen combination provides a complete interactive solution without the need for expensive electronic whiteboards
- PC-free annotations built in — write on projected images from your iPad®/iPod®, Android2 document camera, Blu-ray® player or any source you can connect to the projector; write directly on ordinary whiteboards, PC-free3
- Dual pen support — allows two users to annotate simultaneously, anywhere on the surface on which the image is projected (includes one pen; second pen sold separately)
- Ultra-flexible interactivity — WXGA images from 53" up to 116" diagonally (68" to 113" when mounted on optional wall mount)
- Long-life lamp — up to 6000-hour lamp life4
- Flexible connectivity — RJ-45 LAN (with included software) and RS-232 connectivity; HDMI with HDCP support; USB and VGA
- Convenient network accessibility — display content over the IP network from any networked location
- Message broadcasting — broadcast announcements or emergency instructions over the network5
- Epson's advanced networking and monitoring software — EasyMP® Monitor and Epson Network Projection software
- Powerful communication features built in — built-in 16 W speaker, microphone input, and audio pass-through; closed-captioning decoder; additional inputs available to add additional speakers
- Compatible with top interactive software — maximize your investment by utilizing familiar teaching applications such as Promethean ActivInspire®, SMART NotebookTM and MimioStudioTM by Mimio (Software sold separately)
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp
- Recyclable product
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner6
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans