Back to top
Interactivity Made Affordable.
For wall-mounted installations (mount included), the budget-friendly BrightLink 430i interactive projector turns ordinary dry-erase boards or plain walls into interactive learning centers at a fraction of the cost of traditional whiteboard systems. Bright and ultra flexible, this feature-rich performer shines with a dazzling 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness (light output)1, creating an interactive area up to 106". And, because it is short-throw, it is easy to create traditional 77" whiteboard-sized images from as close as three feet away, greatly reducing shadowing and glare. Attach to the network to unleash the power of remote management and monitoring, as well as the ability to deliver both image and audio content over the LAN. Add the included wall mount, interactive module pens, HDMI connectivity, built-in 16 W speaker, and convenient microphone jack, and it's easy to see how the BrightLink 430i short-throw interactive projector shines with unsurpassed value.
Understand the technology differences between BrightLink and other interactive projectors to better inform your buying decision.
Note: Epson does not accept returns on Clearance Center items, unless the product arrives defective, in which case, a replacement with the same model or equivalent will be sent.
RGB liquid crystal shutter
1024 x 768 (XGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Total interactive solution — includes short-throw projector, two interactive module pens, wall mount, cables and annotation software; fully PC and Mac® compatible; one low price
- Turn most any surface into an interactive learning center — interactive functionality in one projector + pen combination; no need to purchase a whiteboard
- Large images, short throw distance — project XGA (1024 x 768), 4:3 images up to 106" with minimal shadowing
- Advanced connectivity — connect devices via HDMI, wired or optional wireless LAN, and more; supports PC, Mac, DVD/Blu-rayŽ and document cameras, plus wireless iPad®/iPod® connectivity1
- Easy installation and setup — included convenient telescopic mount arm, horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Quick Corner® and more
- Bright, colorful images — 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness1
- Powerful sound and communication features, no added cost — built-in 16W speaker, microphone input and closed captioning decoder
- Remote monitoring / control or projecting content over the network — RJ-45 LAN with included EasyMP software
- Broadcast your message — advertise events or broadcast instructions to all networked Epson projectors
- Energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp — lasts up to 6000 hours1
- High density filter — 8x the surface area of previous filters for even more protection against dust; long filter cleaning cycle up to 5000 hours
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp
- Recyclable product1
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner1
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, EPSON® Road Service Program PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans