Back to top
Designed for Simplicity.
Ideal for any project, the affordable Expression Home XP-300 delivers remarkable quality and performance in a sleek, space-saving design. Quiet and unobtrusive, this Small-in-One printer features Epson Connect for instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices1. And, it offers the latest in wireless technology1, so it's easy to print from any room in your home. The XP-300 includes a 1.44" LCD and memory card slots for simple, PC-free photo printing. Grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite® Ultra instant-dry ink. You can even scan documents and save them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make brilliant color copies in a flash.Mobile Printing
Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, tablet, smartphone or computer1
with the following mobile printing solutions:
Note: Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items except if product arrives defective, in which case, we will provide a replacement with the same model or equivalent. This unit may not include the same software or paper pack as new models.
Print / Copy / Scan
4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed:
Black: 8.7 ISO ppm1
; Color: 4.5 ISO ppm1
Supported Operating Systems:
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
ISO Print Speeds
One-sided ISO print speeds of 8.7 ISO ppm (black) and 4.5 ISO ppm (color)
Use the 1.44" LCD to preview, edit and print photos, without turning on your computer.
Epson Connect - Print and Share from Anywhere
Easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets, smartphones and more.
Wireless Network Ready
Print, scan, and access memory card slots from any room in the house, using a wireless network.
Print Borderless Photos PC-free
Print borderless in multiple sizes directly from a memory card or camera and without the use of a computer.
Replace Only the Color You Need
Four individual ink cartridges are available in different capacities, so you can replace only the color you need.
- Small-in-One printer — space-saving design; great performance
- Epson Connect — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets and smartphones1
- Wireless printing and scanning — share one Small-in-One at home, now with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n1
- Easy Epson Wireless — connect to your wireless network in seconds1
- Quiet operation — focus on what's important
- Easy setup and menu navigation — 1.44" LCD and control panel puts everything right at your fingertips
- Print photos, PC-free — built-in card slots and LCD to easily view, edit and print photos
- Brilliant results, smart value — individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes
- Better image enhancement tools — red-eye removal, photo restoration, and correction of over / underexposed images
- Truly touchable photos and documents — instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Quality and speed in one machine — fast printing, copying and scanning using innovative technology from Epson; print speeds of 8.7 ISO ppm (black) and 4.5 ISO ppm (color)1
- One-touch copying — make multiple copies (1 – 99); instantly reduce and enlarge copies 25 – 400%
- Quick, high-quality scanning up to 2400 dpi — scan and save documents and photos as JPEGs or PDFs using the included software
- Manual, 2-sided printing — a great way to save paper
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty and quick product exchange
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product1
- Save up to 50% on paper with manual two-sided printing1
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner1
- Smaller product and package than previous models — uses less natural resources
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.