Back to top
Amazing Image Quality and Network Control.
The network-controllable PowerLite 93 upgrades the classroom experience with HDMI digital connectivity and powerful performance. Monitor and control the projector over your network using the RJ-45 connector, saving you time and money. XGA resolution and 2400 lumens of color and white light output1 ensure bright, clear images, while the premium 16 W speaker delivers powerful audio, without added cost. A built-in closed captioning decoder accommodates students with hearing impairments. And, the E-TORL® lamp stretches your equipment dollar with an impressive lamp life up to 6000 hours1. Easy to manage and control over the network, the PowerLite 93 brings brighter, more engaging presentations to more classrooms.
Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
1024 x 768 (XGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Bright and engaging — 2400 lumens color light output, 2400 lumens white light output and XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
- Powerful 16 W speaker — no external speakers required; saves on equipment costs
- Future-ready connectivity — HDMI input for digital connectivity with the latest laptops and media players; delivers high-quality audio and video with just one cable
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 connectivity for remote projector management
- Versatile connectivity for the classroom — USB, audio out, monitor out, computer / VGA inputs, LAN, and RS-232c
- Expanded USB functionality — partner your projector directly with the Epson DC-06 document camera,
or, deliver PC-free slideshows using USB flashdrives (supports multiple file formats — JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP)
- Easy maintenance — easy lamp and air filter access for quick, convenient replacements
- Added security in any environment — convenient metal anchor bar and Kensington® lock support
- New high-density filter — twice the surface area of our previous generation adds a higher level of protection
See Specifications page for Notes.
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, 90-day lamp limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program and Epson PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only).
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans